j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
You're not taking anything away as June is not Eric's GF, i would have made it so you could take away his mom too to leave him with the VR headset\ Virtual girlfriend.
I never said she was his GF, but MC tells Eric that he'll help him get her and then takes her for himself which is really not a nice move. I'd actually guess that DC is going to change this part of the story in the future if Eric/Mrs. Johnson should ever get a second update as was suggested they will in the last poll.

In the end we'll probably never be able to get every girl in one run since the dating system - at least how DC explained it - will focus on one schoolgirl per "run" and dating several girls at the time will infulence each of their scores negativly.

Not more work than Aunt Diane\Mom story implementations for the threesome to work.
Storywise it is, even more so now after 14.5.

Diane is about to move in, Mom is talking to her about doing lewd things with MC, both are close for a long time, both bath together in the pool, both have somewhat of a common sexual history, etc. - it's all consistent and "natrual" (as far as incest goes of course).
Mom and Jenny on the other hand have no sexual connection at all and given how much time DC spent to make the mom story even more credible it seems pretty much impossible to reach a threesome with little work without things becoming really inconsistent or investing a lot of time on the mom story again. It's not me who said that a mom/sis threesome would take too much time but DC himself on stream a couple of months ago. Of course he can always change his mind but I don't see that coming anytime soon - there's just too much more important stuff to do.

Last edited:
U

User_215882

I never said she was his GF, but MC tells Eric that he'll help him get her and then takes her for himself which is really not a nice move. I'd actually guess that DC is going to change this part of the story in the future if Eric/Mrs. Johnson should ever get a second update as was suggested they will in the last poll.

In the end we'll probably never be able to get every girl in one run since the dating system - at least how DC explained it - will focus on one schoolgirl per "run" and dating several girls at the time will infulence each of their scores negativly.

Storywise it is, even more so now after 14.5.

Diane is about to move in, Mom is talking to her about doing lewd things with MC, both are close for a long time, both bath together in the pool, both have somewhat of a common sexual history, etc. - it's all consistent and "natrual" (as far as incest goes of course).
Mom and Jenny on the other hand have no sexual connection at all and given how much time DC spent to make the mom story even more credible it seems pretty much impossible to reach a threesome with little work without things becoming really inconsistent or investing a lot of time on the mom story again. It's not me who said that a mom/sis threesome would take too much time but DC himself on stream a couple of months ago. Of course he can always change his mind but I don't see that coming anytime soon - there's just too much more important stuff to do.
DC said you can date all the school girls. But you cant date one girl while dating another. Whats going to happen I take with the dating system is youre going to be able to date all the people thats on the list in your locker. Then for prom you choose which girl or Kevin you want to take if you dont want to take mom. Sister might be an option if you give her enough money.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC said you can date all the school girls. But you cant date one girl while dating another. Whats going to happen I take with the dating system is youre going to be able to date all the people thats on the list in your locker. Then for prom you choose which girl or Kevin you want to take if you dont want to take mom. Sister might be an option if you give her enough money.
Well, that's essentially what I said. He said there is going to be a (after) prom sex scene as far as I'm aware and you'll be able to only take one girl to prom, so it's basically one girl per game and you won't be able to get all the scenes at the same time - just as you aren't now. Of course there'll likely be somewhat of a baseline from where you can start, as always.

Last edited:
U

User_215882

15 is supposed to give a gallery so Im wondering if its going to count each save or just automatically give players all the scenes despite player choice once they finished one story like say the Helen vs Mia

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
15 is supposed to give a gallery so Im wondering if its going to count each save or just automatically give players all the scenes despite player choice once they finished one story like say the Helen vs Mia
I'd guess the former, at least that's how most games I know handle it (even though there are exceptions). Like that it's both, a possibilty to replay scenes and an additional way to keep track of what you've overall archieved already. I'd actually even say that it won't depend on save games but will have its own counter, else you'd lose scenes in case you delete the wrong savegame.

U

User_215882

I like the search function, but you have to do a little work to find the right one.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Well even Aunt Diane says "Don't tell anything to your mom" "It will be our secret" but yet a Mom\Aunt Threesome has been confirmed, i think that in the future it will be an option for the Mom\Sis threesome.
Take note that the Sis says "I know what are you doing with mom!"
Not going to happen. DC has said multiple times that sister won't be involved in any of the incestuous 3ways.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Can someone tell me... when DC say that we can fuck or dating or go to the prom with kevin?
Again with this trap thing that is not yet confermed? I play the game and kevin did not give me the impression of being gay. So have i miss something? Or are just Tommybuns fantasy that wanna fuck kevin? :coldsweat:

Anyway for me kevin can make cobwebs in his asshole, if he expects me to fuck him XD

Anyway i just do not know why, but i am really exciting to fuck the school principal XD
She is not so beautiful, but I do not know, there is something in that woman that excites me not a little, it will be because of the wand XD
But something tells me that the principal is too much bdsm. If that is true, i do not think that she continue to excite me to much. Continue to speak about the 4 teachers, i was thinking, believe that it is enough simply to do the homework to get them to bed? Or DC change the thing?

1) We have the French teacher. But only do the 3 homework for me it's too little. I think that DC change the thing.
2) The art teacher, do you think she will let us paint her in a nude portrait? XD Maybe that's how we can get her to bed?
3) The music teacher. The story of having to play the flute makes me a little laugh XD Maybe we will make her play the magic pipe? :closedtongue:
4) The chemistry teacher, maybe with her will we create a sexual potion?

I am so excited i wanna know more about the school update :eazyHype:

U

User_215882

Can someone tell me... when DC say that we can fuck or dating or go to the prom with kevin?
Again with this trap thing that is not yet confermed? I play the game and kevin did not give me the impression of being gay. So have i miss something? Or are just Tommybuns fantasy that wanna fuck kevin? :coldsweat:

Anyway for me kevin can make cobwebs in his asshole, if he expects me to fuck him XD

Anyway i just do not know why, but i am really exciting to fuck the school principal XD
She is not so beautiful, but I do not know, there is something in that woman that excites me not a little, it will be because of the wand XD
But something tells me that the principal is too much bdsm. If that is true, i do not think that she continue to excite me to much. Continue to speak about the 4 teachers, i was thinking, believe that it is enough simply to do the homework to get them to bed? Or DC change the thing?

1) We have the French teacher. But only do the 3 homework for me it's too little. I think that DC change the thing.
2) The art teacher, do you think she will let us paint her in a nude portrait? XD Maybe that's how we can get her to bed?
3) The music teacher. The story of having to play the flute makes me a little laugh XD Maybe we will make her play the magic pipe? :closedtongue:
4) The chemistry teacher, maybe with her will we create a sexual potion?

I am so excited i wanna know more about the school update :eazyHype:
I dont have a fantasy about fucking Kevin or traps. If you followed his streams you would know Kevin is a gay option for some players. Its totally avoidable by the way. Also yes the prínciple is into BDSM. If you want to fuck her you should throw DC a fiver so you can vote for the updates. Cult update barely lost to Roxy so Im hoping next update vote cult wins.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I dont have a fantasy about fucking Kevin or traps. If you followed his streams you would know Kevin is a gay option for some players. Its totally avoidable by the way. Also yes the prínciple is into BDSM. If you want to fuck her you should throw DC a fiver so you can vote for the updates. Cult update barely lost to Roxy so Im hoping next update vote cult wins.
I hope I have not said anything bad, with the story of Kevin, today we can never know if someone like a particular thing or not. Is not a problem if someone is in gay thing.
Anyway if i have to choice Roxxy vs Principal... Roxxy win XD But just because i wanna me revenge over Dexter! So he learn to no punch me anymore! Can you pass me the streams thing? Or are just patroen zone? Because i cant log in T_T i do not have a credit card, otherwise I would have started to support him.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can you pass me the streams thing? Or are just patroen zone? Because i cant log in T_T i do not have a credit card, otherwise I would have started to support him.
It's free for everybody. Just visit - mostly streams around 8PM GMT but right now he's taking a break until the 28th. There are still some old streams in the "Recordings" archive though, just in case you want to watch something right now.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
May 29, 2017
.14 update is one of the best so far. The mom scenario has been streamlined, the home evens are all orderly, the new animations with additional frames are fantastic, the art is fantastic, everything is perfect. Very well done. Hoping the sister line gets a rework possibly in the same way with additional Hscene/sleep locations

Summertime saga was essentially the best game. This update has pushed it ahead of any and all other contenders and solidified its position as the best. Emphasis on "solidified."

No NTR garbage, no 9 month slowburn for a "fingering" payoff. DC is one of the very few devs who can balance rewards, renew anticipation, and is honest about what the game is and why people play. His patreon support reflects this. Other devs should take notes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
.14 update is one of the best so far. The mom scenario has been streamlined, the home evens are all orderly, the new animations with additional frames are fantastic, the art is fantastic, everything is perfect. Very well done. Hoping the sister line gets a rework possibly in the same way with additional Hscene/sleep locations

Summertime saga was essentially the best game. This update has pushed it ahead of any and all other contenders and solidified its position as the best. Emphasis on "solidified."

No NTR garbage, no 9 month slowburn for a "fingering" payoff. DC is one of the very few devs who can balance rewards, renew anticipation, and is honest about what the game is and why people play. His patreon support reflects this. Other devs should take notes
Yeah i think the same thing too! Only one sad thing that i hope DC add, not all the sex action have the internal vision.
I really like when you see the uterus inside. Some scene have the little icone with the hand/scheleton hand. I hope that DC put that thing also in other scene with the mom. Also i hope that DC add sex scene in car too and not only HJ/BJ.
Oh yeah another thing that i do not understand is the sex scene in mother room (night). I just do not understand why DC change the progress in such an unnatural way. In the old version you just had to go sequentially. Like, cuddle, kiss, suck tits and so on until sex. Now in this version you have to stop and choose a new option. Doing so becomes too long and unnatural. I hope I explained myself.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes