jileni123

Mar 12, 2020
my game is bugging i couldn't unlock all the scenes whi debbie neither the cookie jar can someone give me a solution or at least tell me if they added new sex scenes to debbie

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
warning dont go into summertime saga discord. everyoen is gawk gawking DC weiner. they support this start over.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
the new build is not compatable with the old saves. i got very far. is this likley to change or no
Yes, very likely to change. You will work thru the game again only to find out that in another update the then current save will not work so you get to do it all again.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I don't understand coding at all, but I genuinely doubt that unless DC was pulling shit that was going to make even Yan Dev puke, the visual novel was going to implode.

That being said, as long as they re-do everything within a year, I guess it's fine if it'll help future updates get pumped out faster? I do wish they at least put "X thing is being worked on" in the updates so you could at least get a hint of what the heck's happeening without needing to sub, rather than a generic "March update" or whatever

EDIT: NVM, Just saw the roadmap, TF?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
NO, it's the same OLD game. That he spent almost TWO YEARS of subscriber money to shit out a build that only has the mom and Jenny in it at the moment. You wanna fuck Roxxy again. You better break out some dick ointment. She's at the bottom of the release list
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Man you remind me of dad with the way you laugh. It's kinda funny actually.

corellius

Feb 5, 2024
the milk master strikes again. hes made at least 4 million on the game so far, this brilliant maneuver should allow him to squeeze out a few more million dollars. his genius milking techniques never cease to amaze. icstor and milfy city were but a child playing in sand compared to the prowess of a true milk master like dark cookie. clearly a man of his genius has plotted this from the start given his choice in the name dark cookie, as what could possibly go better with cookies than milk? all hail the MILK MASTER Dark Cookie, may he continue to squeeze millions from hapless patreons forever more!

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
NO, it's the same OLD game. That he spent almost TWO YEARS of subscriber money to shit out a build that only has the mom and Jenny in it at the moment. You wanna fuck Roxxy again. You better break out some dick ointment. She's at the bottom of the release list
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You know, these fuckers get so lucky that crowdfunding has such a huge financial liability loophole. Anyone else would be sued by their patrons for this.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
This. Sadly, DC is the ultimate example of a person with poor management skills. The guy could have a small game studio going by now, making and selling shit in his own platform instead of being a Patreon cuck, not bound by their stupid rules and not having to share a single cent of real profit with a platform that hates what you do.
This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if he's actually lost interest and just doesn't want to come to terms with the fact. Officially bowing out would mean turning off the money faucet.

PK02

Jul 27, 2019
the milk master strikes again. hes made at least 4 million on the game so far, this brilliant maneuver should allow him to squeeze out a few more million dollars. his genius milking techniques never cease to amaze. icstor and milfy city were but a child playing in sand compared to the prowess of a true milk master like dark cookie. clearly a man of his genius has plotted this from the start given his choice in the name dark cookie, as what could possibly go better with cookies than milk? all hail the MILK MASTER Dark Cookie, may he continue to squeeze millions from hapless patreons forever more!
It's less about him being a genius and more about people being retarded.

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
the only way we will get to see this ever get finished is if a fan mod is made... i think everyone exept the deluded simps know by now that this game will be in forever "development" and when the money stop pouring in it will just be abandoned. to bad honestly bc it couldve been such a good game.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes