PK02

Jul 27, 2019
the milk master strikes again. hes made at least 4 million on the game so far, this brilliant maneuver should allow him to squeeze out a few more million dollars. his genius milking techniques never cease to amaze. icstor and milfy city were but a child playing in sand compared to the prowess of a true milk master like dark cookie. clearly a man of his genius has plotted this from the start given his choice in the name dark cookie, as what could possibly go better with cookies than milk? all hail the MILK MASTER Dark Cookie, may he continue to squeeze millions from hapless patreons forever more!
It's less about him being a genius and more about people being retarded.

jak3saw

Jan 14, 2020
the only way we will get to see this ever get finished is if a fan mod is made... i think everyone exept the deluded simps know by now that this game will be in forever "development" and when the money stop pouring in it will just be abandoned. to bad honestly bc it couldve been such a good game.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if he's actually lost interest and just doesn't want to come to terms with the fact. Officially bowing out would mean turning off the money faucet.
That is something to think about. Wouldn't be the first dev who got burnt out by his/her creation.

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
New engine, the game still uses renpy ... the old game has more content than this release ...
This is an insult to the people who have supported this project.

It's also concerning the amount of projects that are remaking unfinished projects.

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
It's simple. You're either attacking or defending.
No, because world isn't made only by black and white. I'm not attacking and not defending. I've grown up too much for something like that tbh or i just don't care enough i suppose. But to be fair i don't think that what happened is enough to define the dev, not for good, not for bad. Ofc the update is kinda meh, but is still an update and i prefer always to see the half-full glass if i can. We don't know if dev will push other minimal updates for years to milk people or it's just that they wake up too late to fulfill this deadline but now will work more seriously and to be honest i don't think that thinking for the worse would help me in any way. So i just prefer to just wait and see. If this for you is "defending" i suppose we have two very different definitions for this word. I just don't think that act in a toxic way doesn't help at all the future of the game (if it still has one). If next update will be also underwhelming i will just ignore the game for the time being, luckly there are many daily releases and other interesting projects for my tastes so i'm not worried at all.

couillon123

Dec 12, 2023
Remember guys, he make 600k per year for that.
After all, he's using Renpy Engine in any way he can!
Renpy, hire this guy!

The adult game industry seems to be the perfect place to make money, I'm a dev and sometimes it feels tempting when you see how many shitty games are done and making thousands monthly for no reason, specially for work that would take at most 2 months to be done, maybe he was gone living la vida loca while y'all were paying him to see roxxy twerking, who knows? :WeSmart:

Feb 2, 2024
Enjoy each update?
How can we enjoy it if they don't continue with the same characters?
I for one want to see more from Roxxy, new quests about her and the others.

Mlkel33

Dec 27, 2022
There was no need to redo the tech. Most developer hate switching tech especially when the production is already so far in. This game is clearly on it's way to abandonment.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes