Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Do you gargle his balls for free or does he pay you?
Dawww... baby fell down on his bumbum and go boom? Didum's hurt himself so that he needs to bawl his eyes out and blame someone else for his widdle tantwum?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
That sounds sketchy af dude. Why would mods remove 1 star reviews, but leave new 5 stars? No way this is a 5 star game in its current state. Other games have reviews mentioning development processes and developer issues. If they're doin it only for this game it's a bad look.
Don't ask me. I don't make the rules. I just hang out in the place where they apply.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
you are but a simple peon in the game controlled by non other than mastermind schemer DarkCookie, only I see through his lies, you shall choose the righteous side in this war, we embark first thing in the morning.
What righteous war? What the fuck are you smoking because I want some? It's a fucking adult video game, not some last stand before the Armageddon. Holy fucking shit this is hilarious. Have some perspective with that dope.

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
I though part of the point of doing this in instalments was that each section is totally overhauled.

Why is there so much 7-8 year old art, with the old character models making appearances all over this thing?

I knew this tech update was some form of scam, but damn, there isn't much of an attempt to cover his tracks.

Reactions: McWhite333

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
they almost lost 2k paid members..
View attachment 3693765
That always happens on the first of the month. Do your research before you make wild ass claims that hold no water.
1717247962105.png

On the first of May, They had 25,859 paid members.
1717248058882.png

On the first of June, you are showing they have 29,974 paid members.
Do the math.

wtf this game is still not finished?
It will probably never be finished. People should get used to that concept. It's been known for 7 years that it will probably never finish, in DC's own words.

kaczka44

Mar 2, 2023
This was rushed as fuck, which is ironic given the fact how much time it took to put together. To think that it had nothing to do with getting the A-Tag is moronic. This supposed Debbie update doesn't even include Debbie in the gallery, and has a bunch of her old scenes missing.

BTW, anyone managed to get Jenny's third scene form the Jar?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beryn

May 8, 2017
That sounds sketchy af dude. Why would mods remove 1 star reviews, but leave new 5 stars? No way this is a 5 star game in its current state. Other games have reviews mentioning development processes and developer issues. If they're doin it only for this game it's a bad look.
The review rules:
Review Rules
  1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
  7. Must be in English, as stated in General Rules 1 - 5. Exception is translation threads.

There is plenty bad to write about, so it's just up to write a review with real pointers(bad in this case).
One thing is that giving a bad review only based on the dev, but when they don't uphold to several of these rules then it is fair enough when they get removed.

Reactions: Count Morado

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I already asked for something similar. Games like Summertime Saga really do need their own tag.

https://f95zone.to/threads/drip-feed-tag.192934/

Well -- it is summertime after all. So why not the Summertime tag??
I don't think it's a good idea. It's basically min-maxing something that doesn't even work.
It would be better to implement something opposite for developers who show work and results, some form of additional advertising.
they almost lost 2k paid members..
Screenshot 2024-06-01 184203.png
No, it's just the end of the month. They will probably set a new support record in the next two weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: hiroyto

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Can some one please remind me what was the version before the whole Patreon revision when incest was removed and where can i get it ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So this is basically a Revamp of the game with this updated features but with most of the original content gutted? No thanks I will pass on the update and stick with the original at least until the Revamp is at that same point.

mrcmd69

Oct 23, 2022
That always happens on the first of the month. Do your research before you make wild ass claims that hold no water.
View attachment 3693770

On the first of May, They had 25,859 paid members.
View attachment 3693774

On the first of June, you are showing they have 29,974 paid members.
Do the math.

It will probably never be finished. People should get used to that concept. It's been known for 7 years that it will probably never finish, in DC's own words.
ahh sorry about that..

Lintha

May 10, 2018
Basicaly he put some CG's in the game he also did the game HQ renders also I've notice that the animation changed a little I can't put my finger on it but it feels more like 2d bone animation it's still good don't get me wrong he also said that he changed the code and he is working on a new code but I don't see why he did that I have been experimenting with renpy and I don't see why someone will remake his game for a code but I don't know how he works so I don't judge it
Thanks for the reply.
As a IT girl that coded a bit in Powershell and very little in Python, I can still think of a few reason someone would remake their whole code.

In a project that big, you have a looooot of dependancy (things that call for other things) or "tag" (name depending on the langugage) to modify a lot of entries at the same time with just a modification of that tag definition.
As a simple example for those no familiar with it (not you it seems since you said you coded a bit) : whats allow the dev and the modders to quickly change how a "mom" gets turn into a "landlady" is because everytime they are called in a dialog, it's not "mom" or "landlady" but something like "$mom" or "$momname" if we are talking about the name you choose when prompted at the beginning. You are changing the "tag" definition by your own input.

That being said, this idea can go waaayy deeper than that and when you build a code with "beginner" knowledge, it's bond to happen that years later, you have way more skills to do thing cleaner, with less bugs, clutter. A lot of time, the way you did things with partial knowledge of what you were doing can cause an impossibility to do something new, thousands of lines down in your code, and you have to rethink a whole function.

I suppose the devs hit that point with new content they wanted to add and couldn't with the way they built the game until then.
They could also just want to do a better experience overhaul with their new knowledge.
Or, they were close to finishing their project or out of new ideas to add and had to keep the money coming to live...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadnNetorare
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes