TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
For anyone who was around for the SimBro implosion. The parallels are amazing. This dude could have spent the last year putting out content in the old engine while creating a new game. Now all of these cucks are going to have to wait a YEAR to get the content back that was already in the game.
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wait did i see game update today wow it been 2 years wowowowowowowowowoww so what new ????????

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
as much as I like the game, I say it with all respect I say that he makes fun of those who support him on Patreon in these 2 years, he could contain his old game and I think he would have finished about 3 characters by now, but not him decided to start over. but what else can you do now, he is not interested in people who give good money because I stopped subscribing when he announced the Tech update :(

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
For anyone who was around for the SimBro implosion. The parallels are amazing. This dude could have spent the last year putting out content in the old engine while creating a new game. Now all of these cucks are going to have to wait a YEAR to get the content back that was already in the game.
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha
game definitely needs an NTR tag for all the cucking DC does to his patreons. he even trolled them with the update link, disabled the comments on his patreon and is now mentally and financially CUCKING them by drip feeding them old content for the next couple years. yet they still line up to suck his dick and defend him on the internet from the mean haters for free :KEK:

bro it's been 2 years and debbie still has her old art! i can't i just can't :KEK:

he obviously has fun shitting on his patreons and so do we here. by this point i've been shitting on this game longer than i have been playing it. this thread has become more fun than the game itself and i consider everyone who shits on this scam a brother to me. let's all participate in this cuckfest and see where it goes. this train has no brakes

joedihd

Feb 24, 2018
2 years to refactor the code, and now another 2 years to get to the same point of the story, and when new content has to be made, a new refactor will be needed because the code will be obsolete again. Why didn't I think of doing a business like this before? It is worthy of admiration

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I stopped subscribing when he announced the Tech update :(
Some people can notice the one spark that starts a fire. Some people can't see the fire in front of them.
Good for you. I saw this dynamic even before the tech update, it was clear to me that DC was burned out of this project a long time ago.
All debbie scenes still outdated?? why not update them??
DC seems to be the most productive member of his team :LUL:
1717252720250.png
Most likely, yeah. Previous record appears to be:
1717248504206.png
1717248504206.png

This was yesterday:
1717248552854.png
According to these graphs, normal gaps are around 4k-5k monthly subs. DC has about 30k since the beginning of the month, so at this rate it's safe to assume at least 34k subs by the end of the month. My guess is: It will probably be more than less, but it all depends on how happy the community is with the rework. It seems that this update had a paywall (correct me if I'm wrong), so it probably contributed to these figures to some extent. Next month's graph will show more accurate information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ntrsugar

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
I love how there are still some people in this thread that are so hellbent on defending DC it sounds like they have only drank his ball sweat for last 5 years. He did fuckall in those 2 years. Ren'Py is the easiest game engine to work with. His coder/coders are literally just lying on their sweaty asses around collecting money.
for years there was a good reason to defend him as he was always super slow from the beginning, it wasn't like he at some point changed his glacial ineffective ways. and he always came through in the end. and yeah maybe the excuses were flimsy and even stupid at times, but the point is he was always as lazy and that was the ride the supporters agreed to ride on.

but this, this time is different. there's no excuse for this. clearly there's been no work done in years and this was just a panic update with 2 weeks of work at best. the usual case before devs go awol for good.

Reactions: Ntrsugar
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes