Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
game definitely needs an NTR tag for all the cucking DC does to his patreons. he even trolled them with the update link, disabled the comments on his patreon and is now mentally and financially CUCKING them by drip feeding them old content for the next couple years. yet they still line up to suck his dick and defend him on the internet from the mean haters for free :KEK:
image_2024-06-01_161509392.png

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I find it funny that DarkCookie released V0.21 just to keep his game from having the "abandon" tag on it. I still say that this game is abandon because it took us two years for this crappy update.

Reactions: astrophel

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hey I just alerted DC and he sent this picture. Not sure what it means
View attachment 3694093
Imagine right clicking a funny gif to 'own' the haters and then posting an image instead, how embarrassing!
I find it funny that DarkCookie released V0.21 just to keep his game from having the "abandon" tag on it. I still say that this game is abandon because it took us two years for this crappy update.
Thought the whole purpose of the remake/redoing the code was to make it kosher for a steam release.

ampz

Sep 7, 2017
DarkCookie is a master scammer, he released this "new" tech update probably because he lost a chunk of patreons, the thing is... there is NOTHING different! it's the exact same thing, the art is the same, the gameplay is the same, the only thing that's changed is the map, which you cant really explore because the only content available is for 2 characters, the same characters that have been pretty much done since the start YEARS ago

skip this, wait for.... 5 years and maybe it'll be at the same point the 20.16v "old tech" one is right now... this game is abandoned and the guy is just ripping off all those retards that keep giving him money XD

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
game definitely needs an NTR tag for all the cucking DC does to his patreons. he even trolled them with the update link, disabled the comments on his patreon and is now mentally and financially CUCKING them by drip feeding them old content for the next couple years. yet they still line up to suck his dick and defend him on the internet from the mean haters for free :KEK:

bro it's been 2 years and debbie still has her old art! i can't i just can't :KEK:

he obviously has fun shitting on his patreons and so do we here. by this point i've been shitting on this game longer than i have been playing it. this thread has become more fun than the game itself and i consider everyone who shits on this scam a brother to me. let's all participate in this cuckfest and see where it goes. this train has no brakes
Amen to that brother

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Should we start a bowl watch? See how far down this turd spirals in the bowl? I think he lost maybe 2k cucks..cough subs in the last 12 hours. Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
View attachment 3693995
Did he really loose subs ?
We need to watch his subs for atleast a month to see the trend.
Most probably cucks will come back with others of their kind joining in couple of months. And he'll have net gain overall.
Don't underestimate the cuck-pandemic .

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
So did the dev add pregnancy for debbie or still same old shit?
Is there full new story for the household as he mentions ?

ScumbagJosh

May 24, 2017
Pretty much unlocked the whole Gallery in around 2 hours I know the scenes I'm missing so its nothing new also skipped almost all text since what's the fucking point its the same. This is an actual scam now wish Patreon could shut it down personally stuck around at the dollar tier for a while but I'm glad I dipped out last year and I'm also glad I kept the last version since it has ACTUAL CONTENT.

Reactions: zoku

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
For those who are planning to download; it is void of any content. You can't start a normal new game, forced to play with cheats on since its WIP. If you're looking for a finished product you'd be disappointed.

Reactions: Exocrine and zoku

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
in this game you can has sex with debbie look the same but not complete add janny is lock her quest by go to lobby at night to see her watch pron but it bug the code is not connect the line game is stuck there forever or sould i say it end there.
now it work by go there 200 time

Reactions: zoku
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes