PK02

Jul 27, 2019

this is what i meant. it looks like a monster or something is wearing jenny's skin and is coming up the staircase like in a horror movie to ass rape you

when i saw this i was legit reacting like from a jump scare like "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT" :eek:
This looks vile. I've seen people shit on the game's art style before but I never agreed with them until now. I've always found his art appealing. This right here, however, is beyond fucked. These proportions make her look like an orangutan. It's almost as if he made her look bad on purpose.

Juicy94

Oct 24, 2020
Is anyone else having issues with sound? I'm getting nothing and I can't seem to find out why...Unless I missed something in the notes stating sound doesn't work.

fuzzybrackets

Jan 10, 2021
That is your opinion, I do feel that the min. 200 character limit is good so you don't get spam and that the reviews at least have some thought behind them.
I also think they should mainly be about the game and not the dev.
How the dev is fucking up the game is relevant to the quality of the game. This isnt about how much dark cookie tips his door dash driver, its about his failure to develop the game. You're so weird.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm really surprised by the people actually defending this update especially since 90% of the Debbie art is the original art. 2 years for this? Wow.
I think it's funny that there's literally one comment among so many that shows an art comparison of the scene where the MC hugs Debbie, and it's literally the same old art but mirrored and with a different background lol.
I always say, why will the dev care about making good updates or being fast if they keep giving him money anyway? With the money he earns he could hire a team of professionals and have already finished about 3 games in these 8 years.
we are not talking about 100, 200, 500 or 1000 donors, but 30k, DC could and should spend 100% of its time to dedicate itself just to the game, no wallpapers, no voting, no minigames, no tech -update, just true development, imagine how many good games could be getting that money, imagine if DC wasn't a scammer and really focused on character by character, route by route.

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
In general, the background details and the increase in visual quality are nice. The new locations and designs added to the map are really nice.

The long update time is really annoying. But if we are going to come back from yesterday to today, scenes worthy of an update should be added for the main characters.

I think that being updated in terms of technology will reduce bugs.

I hope they move fast...

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
huh, who would have thought that getting an abandoned tab was all it took to finally get the dev to give us back a scheduled release. (i hope) Let's hope best route Roxxy is back up in 4 months.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know what people expected. DC works 1 hour and talks to viewers most of that time, but only on the days he works. Most of the time, he's either sick or doesn't show up.

Reactions: NewSeal
Jun 3, 2017
I don't know what people expected. DC works 1 hour and talks to viewers most of that time, but only on the days he works. Most of the time, he's either sick or doesn't show up.
Isn't it funny how all of these developers with massive patreon followings all seem to get sick for 11-12 months out of the year and cant work on the project that they promise is just a month away from finishing?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
The saying "nothing is so bad it can't get worse" makes perfect sense now, before we complained that this game was abandoned for 2 years without receiving anything new, now we're going to complain for another 5 years, until something remotely new appears.

damn man, I like Judith, Mia, Eve, Roxy, Debbie and Diane, why does DC love Jenny so much???? Is Jenny the living representation of his fetishes of being dominated by a woman and having his ass fucked with a strapon?
I think it makes perfect sense, DC is a masochist in real life, and wants to share his fetish, making everyone who plays this game suffer.

Reactions: lewdman89

beryn

May 8, 2017
How the dev is fucking up the game is relevant to the quality of the game. This isnt about how much dark cookie tips his door dash driver, its about his failure to develop the game. You're so weird.
I did not say you couldn't criticize the dev. none of my post here have been positive about DC.
You can say what you want about DC in the forum, but the reviews are for the game itself.
That is why you talk abut the game and the devs impact in the review with the focus being on the game, just shouting fuck the dev isn't a review.

You said this was your review:
"This guy removed almost all content after two years of stringing along people"
That is just not good enough, come with examples how his practice is damaging the game etc. be constructive.
There are plenty of negative reviews you can look at to get an idea and be inspired.

Its funny to me when people cite rules on a pirate forum for smut games.

The devs behavior is DIRECTLY relevent to the game. Its not as if people are pissed because hes said or done questionable stuff in his personal life. People are mad about how hes messing up the game, soaking up patreon dollars in the millions and haven't delivered anything worth a damn.

Its like thinking its "review bombing" if you rate a microtransacted riddled skinner box thats carved up and sold back to the playerbase by EA, Ubisoft or Activision a low score. How a developer develops a game Is part of the games quality.

Yall are some goofies
You refuse the fact that everything has it's place and are making this to a drama and it isn't.
DC has clearly been living easy for many years, it have been so long since he stopped releasing regular updates with worthwhile content.
Being disappointed about this update is a bit naïve, being angry is just stupid.
Go yell at his patreon and discord, stop acting like a child here.

If you want to change the way things work on F95, then contact the people behind it, stop screaming about it here, that won't do anything.

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
The saying "nothing is so bad it can't get worse" makes perfect sense now, before we complained that this game was abandoned for 2 years without receiving anything new, now we're going to complain for another 5 years, until something remotely new appears.

damn man, I like Judith, Mia, Eve, Roxy, Debbie and Diane, why does DC love Jenny so much???? Is Jenny the living representation of his fetishes of being dominated by a woman and having his ass fucked with a strapon?
I think it makes perfect sense, DC is a masochist in real life, and wants to share his fetish, making everyone who plays this game suffer.
DC has a clear favorite in Jenny. He must have a bitch of a wife IRL to like Jenny that much.

Meanwhile mom Debbie has 8 year old art and unfinished story line and no pregnancy scenes yet.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes