VirtualKombat

Aug 20, 2021
It's not hard to follow the review rules, trust me. For anyone who wants to review this or any other game, just mention things you like or don't like. And don't talk too much about update cycles. My guess is that the moderators are being strict at the moment because it's annoying to delete endless empty spam reviews.

It won't happen. DC won years ago. Now the bubble is bursting like every other bubble. And it's funny because it's not even a fact - DC could still be fine after this. I remember someone saying that the DC community is like a cult, so it's possible that his Patreon won't suffer as much. All they want to do is buy wallpapers and discord roles at the end of the day.

"I don't give a shit like get more mad. They're already mad anyway, you know. So I don't really give a shit."
DC.

I don't understand why people tend to blame DC. Would you blame an employee who didn't do his job or a person who gave him a stable salary for years? Both should be fired. And it's also funny because it was clear a long time ago, but people only woke up when they saw the actual tech "update".

I really don't know why it's important to finish the game at all. I think it's fine to support endless games as long as the developers show updates that make sense.

Look at this dev for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem to care way more about reviews when is a game that gives them clicks (the only thing they care about)
There's tons of game reviews that are completely bullshit with made up nonsense, lots of fake alt accounts that just give bad reviews to any game with a fetish they hate or a kink the game doesn't have.
A game may have the best 3d renders in the business and people are still allowed to rate the game 1/5 so is retarded doesn't matter how you look at it.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

VirtualKombat

Aug 20, 2021
"In the current state of the game that has been realesed for 8 years theres no content at all basically, i wouldnt recommend anyone to play this game or support in any way shape or form, i hope this review help people to do not waste his time in this game., the v21.0.0 update is the worst thing i have ever seen in this site, not even milfy city..."

where do i mention a developer? im talking about the current state of the game, they just dont like it because they probably have some contract or something with DC or thats what they make me think (im not saying that they have BUT thats what it looks like, just my thought) when they delete some reviews.
Is a non-written deal, even if they don't have some mods that are in contact with them over discord the game itself is important for them because it gives them clicks/traffic = more money.

Sasori21

Apr 5, 2020
Lads it's really appalling seeing the "new" art DC produced. Looks weird to me, the proportions make no sense. Mia's face looks weird and awful, Jenny's art seems to have been done in 2 hours. Fucking hell, so much for this so called high earning game having absolutely no QA. I also imagine when the other devs point that out DC just shrugs like the absolute asshole he is.

Kalkikilki221

Jun 10, 2020
This lowlife dev is acting like he is developing gta 6. Mf, its just a point and click erotic game. R2D2 made Project wingman which is a budget ace combat game for close to a budget of $100,000 in just 5 years .DC makes close to a million dollars a year. If the milking continues for a few more years and we could easily this as a AAA erotic game from the budget alone . Also props to the retards funding this milking venture.

Last edited:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Between this, Taffy Tales, KoD, Seeds of Chaos, What a Legend and the myriad of other 2D western games that turned out to be massive disappointments ruined by the devs having no project management skills I think it's safe to say if you want a 2D adult game it's best to stick with Japanese stuff.
NLT Media is pretty consistent, updates every 2 weeks and dev cycle per game is around 2 years.

Reactions: SinGen

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
There is just as much weird shit going on in the AI example as well if you look for it-- the weird uneven bone structure of her fingers, her clit which poorly drawn, her bottom lip which fuses with her tongue.
Bro, he literally can use the AI to create the art and then he can edit by himself the parts that are not well done... which saves a lot of time, the AI make it in like 20-30 seconds if u know how to move with the AI

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes