naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
"In the current state of the game that has been realesed for 8 years theres no content at all basically, i wouldnt recommend anyone to play this game or support in any way shape or form, i hope this review help people to do not waste his time in this game., the v21.0.0 update is the worst thing i have ever seen in this site, not even milfy city..."

where do i mention a developer? im talking about the current state of the game, they just dont like it because they probably have some contract or something with DC or thats what they make me think (im not saying that they have BUT thats what it looks like, just my thought) when they delete some reviews.
They will fit into the rules where you can't talk about update time since you said there were 8 years without content and they will fit into the rule where you can't mention other authors and games, since you mentioned Milfy City.

I don't think that's right and i totally agree with you, it's bizarre how moderation around games like Summertime and awam is high, but in smaller games you can say whatever you want in reviews or threads, honestly I don't even see why they should be so strict with the rules of review, I think that limiting one review per person to prevent spam should be the only criterion, since it's kind of difficult to do a review without having a bit of your own opinion behind it and production time is an important factor, if it weren't, There would be no reason to have an abandoned tag, for example.

Reactions: SenMizeri

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
TOTALLY off-topic
after a couple pages of SummerTime Saga notifications
I finally got a notification of a comment about a TOTALLY different game(and I follow a few).
OK back to the original programming

sometowell

Jul 17, 2020
You mean this?

Or this (from a little more than a month ago):
From Chat: And they'll still complain about the parts not done.

Yeah, of course. But that's OK. Like, at least people will have their hands on the stuff and be able to, like, see what we're doing. You know, I think that's I think that's kind of like the most important and for us as well, like I don't like people who are already shitting on me every day, right, like. Like. What I'm saying is, like, I'm already getting shit on all the time, so like, more of that doesn't really affect me. Like if people are, you know what I mean? Like, people are pissed either way. Like. You know. People are going to be mad no matter what about how much is released or how much content is done or when it's released, or how much is released at a time. People are even pissed off if I'm not working on the content that they like, you know, like I could work on something. If people like "I want DC to work on this. I don't care about this stuff." You know, like people are mad and upset about anything and everything. So I don't care if they're mad that I'm gonna release the tech update into parts like. I don't give a shit like get more mad. They're already mad anyway, you know. So I don't really give a shit.
This must be a joke ...

Devilwar

Dec 30, 2017
hey guys, any idea i once started the game and could play a bit. after try to start it today again nothing happens can any1 help ? :(

Ifllslonly

Oct 17, 2023
I just got deleted my review because it was "innapropiate" when i said that is not worth spending time in the game because it has no content at all.
It's not hard to follow the review rules, trust me. For anyone who wants to review this or any other game, just mention things you like or don't like. And don't talk too much about update cycles. My guess is that the moderators are being strict at the moment because it's annoying to delete endless empty spam reviews.
The best possible scenario would be if DC went bankrupt, abandoned the project and it was continued by those who really understand this game, the modders.
It won't happen. DC won years ago. Now the bubble is bursting like every other bubble. And it's funny because it's not even a fact - DC could still be fine after this. I remember someone saying that the DC community is like a cult, so it's possible that his Patreon won't suffer as much. All they want to do is buy wallpapers and discord roles at the end of the day.

"I don't give a shit like get more mad. They're already mad anyway, you know. So I don't really give a shit."
DC.

I don't understand why people tend to blame DC. Would you blame an employee who didn't do his job or a person who gave him a stable salary for years? Both should be fired. And it's also funny because it was clear a long time ago, but people only woke up when they saw the actual tech "update".
Finish your damn game and then,years down the line,release a HD version for PR.
I really don't know why it's important to finish the game at all. I think it's fine to support endless games as long as the developers show updates that make sense.

Look at this dev for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Patiently waiting for the ipatch for this new version, cause boy, dialogue like this is tooo funny :LOL:
View attachment 3697223 View attachment 3697224
you'd think their writer had some time during the last 2 years to fix this shit but i guess not

also that old debbie art is still blowing my mind. when is it going to get updated? is he updating the route again? if he didn't have time to finish debbie with her pregnancy content and new art during the last 2 years when is he ever going to do that?

nah man instead of finishing debbie instead we got this. much more important.

1717251146293495.gif

just wtf bro. you'd have to be a clown to defend this

Last edited:

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I remember someone saying that the DC community is like a cult, so it's possible that his Patreon won't suffer as much. All they want to do is buy wallpapers and discord roles at the end of the day.
We are using the word cult extraordinarily liberally these days. DarkCookie won't suffer, not because his community is a cult, but because his Patreon is in the top 15 earning channels on the entirety of Patreon.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Between this, Taffy Tales, KoD, Seeds of Chaos, What a Legend and the myriad of other 2D western games that turned out to be massive disappointments ruined by the devs having no project management skills I think it's safe to say if you want a 2D adult game it's best to stick with Japanese stuff.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
It's not hard to follow the review rules, trust me. For anyone who wants to review this or any other game, just mention things you like or don't like. And don't talk too much about update cycles. My guess is that the moderators are being strict at the moment because it's annoying to delete endless empty spam reviews.

It won't happen. DC won years ago. Now the bubble is bursting like every other bubble. And it's funny because it's not even a fact - DC could still be fine after this. I remember someone saying that the DC community is like a cult, so it's possible that his Patreon won't suffer as much. All they want to do is buy wallpapers and discord roles at the end of the day.

"I don't give a shit like get more mad. They're already mad anyway, you know. So I don't really give a shit."
DC.

I don't understand why people tend to blame DC. Would you blame an employee who didn't do his job or a person who gave him a stable salary for years? Both should be fired. And it's also funny because it was clear a long time ago, but people only woke up when they saw the actual tech "update".

I really don't know why it's important to finish the game at all. I think it's fine to support endless games as long as the developers show updates that make sense.

Look at this dev for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, I'm not deluded to the point of really thinking that things would be resolved that easily.
but man, I've been saying this for a long time, before the tech-update I was already saying how much of a scam this developer was, and there were people here to defend it, it's funny that not one has appeared so far to defend this update, as much as I saw it was a crazy person who said he still wanted to give money to DC to shit in his mouth.

Room34

Dec 5, 2020
Between this, Taffy Tales, KoD, Seeds of Chaos, What a Legend and the myriad of other 2D western games that turned out to be massive disappointments ruined by the devs having no project management skills I think it's safe to say if you want a 2D adult game it's best to stick with Japanese stuff.
At least Milftoon is not like them :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes