naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hindsight 20/20 I doubt anyone would have voted for this knowing what was actually going to be wrought. I would argue that the streams kind of obfuscated the actual progress or lack there of that was actually making. I think he screwed over all the fans regardless of supporter status.
The biggest proof that not even DC's cocksuckers knew what was going to happen is that DC had to disable the comments on his post on Patreon lol.

there is no way to defend this game or the developer, you are dealt a hand while he cuts off your entire arm.

What's the point of the game now being wide-screen and having a bigger map if there's practically nothing to do in the game?

What's the point of having new scenes, if many of them are still bizarre, have proportion flaws or are simply mirrored?

What's the point of the developer earning 6 or 30k if regardless of whether he makes a living with this game or not, he is unable to bring updates regularly.

Seriously, really, is anyone here truly naive enough to believe that he spent these 2 years working just on this beta???? It took him a maximum of 2 months, the rest he spent traveling and eating croassants, is anyone here really naive enough to believe that starting a new program, a new game, would be a more viable option than maintaining the current script? People for the love of God, Judith is going to die in that bathroom.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Who needs to defend the game?

If people are unhappy with it? Go outside and find some nice grass, sit on said grass, take a deep breath of fresh air and forget about the game entirely. Problem solved.

A lot of the game isn't playable for the time being, but all of the backgrounds are in widescreen as promised, including some new areas. Some of the original scenes have been reworked, with a few animations redone.

And the best part of it? It didn't cost me anything.

I've said this before that I would prefer to remain polite on these forums but seriously, the negativity is off the charts. It's like DC broke into all of your houses, ate all of your food and got your moms pregnant.

Learn to relax and let go man....

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
They should rename the game, just in case, it should be ''Lifetime Saga''.
Seriously, why would they reinvent toilet paper if the old one work just fine?
And last but not least, i've figured why the blond trailer trash girl (forgot her name) is always holding a lollipop, it's a subliminal message to the suckers, lol.

GregGregovsky

Sep 13, 2021
Because my first review was talking about the release schedule and it got taken down ( i also talked about how the new release has the same content) It wont let me post a new review in which i'll follow the "guidelines" and complain about the game only.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
People are ridiculous on both sides...

Trying to ridicule those who are upset with the product they received after such a long wait is unjustifiable; they have every right to complain. There is no defense whatsoever; you're all just trying to make the people with valid complaints look foolish.

On the other side, some of you are taking it way too personally. We all knew that the update has been a disaster for the last 18 months. You had your expectations way too high if you expected to have the game back to 100% content with bonus content; that was never happening in the first place.

But all in all, expecting people to just accept deception and move on is a pure loser attitude...

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

If people are unhappy with it? Go outside and find some nice grass, sit on said grass, take a deep breath of fresh air and forget about the game entirely. Problem solved.

A lot of the game isn't playable for the time being, but all of the backgrounds are in widescreen as promised, including some new areas. Some of the original scenes have been reworked, with a few animations redone.

I've said this before that I would prefer to remain polite on these forums but seriously, the negativity is off the charts. It's like DC broke into all of your houses, ate all of your food and got your moms pregnant.

Dare I say, he killed their wives and raped their dogs.

...wait. :unsure:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
People are ridiculous on both sides...

Trying to ridicule those who are upset with the product they received after such a long wait is unjustifiable; they have every right to complain. There is no defense whatsoever; you're all just trying to make the people with valid complaints look foolish.

On the other side, some of you are taking it way too personally. We all knew that the update has been a disaster for the last 18 months. You had your expectations way too high if you expected to have the game back to 100% content with bonus content; that was never happening in the first place.

But all in all, expecting people to just accept deception and move on is a pure loser attitude...
Either side getting emotionally invested is dumb as all fuck. What's there to discuss when one side shuts down criticism, and the other side pretty much labels you a shill if you don't 100% follow the party line?

Ridiculing is the only option, then. Because nobody is actually interested in a honest discussion.

Reactions: OneLuv
Dec 24, 2018
it was billed as a 3-4 month tech update and ended up taking 3 years(and counting, since the tech update isn't finished at this point). how is it the subscriber's fault that the project was mismanaged? i'm pretty sure he also said somewhere that the tech update was going to happen eventually, with or without votes. and he didn't stream the entire process. he streamed an hour a day doing wall papers and misc backgrounds.
Only the most deluded fanboys and paypigs can’t see what’s been quite obvious for years, but at the end of the day it’s the patrons fault. They’re the ones who have stayed subscribed and allowed the dev to get away with it. They’ve made him a multimillionaire, and continue to pay him who knows how many tens of thousands of dollars a month. He has no reason to not sit back, relax, and milk his shit eaters for every penny unfortunately. That’s the problem with the adult games industry, there are way too many shit eating simps and paypigs that let devs get away with shitty behavior. They subscribe because they enjoy the game and want to see more content, and then their money does the opposite because they don’t hold devs accountable and instead enable them when they do shitty things.

MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
No one is trying to do anything of the sort, and the people who look "foolish" are doing it to themselves.

Think about it, these people who are so upset about the state of the game, are at times unhinged, calling other forum posters cuck suckers and dick riders, saying that they're being paid by the Dev and are shills for the game. And they'd be shills for what? For imaginary money or back pats? Does that seem reasonable to you? Looks pretty foolish to me...

The truth is, this isn't about the people supposedly defending the game, and this isn't about someone else's money, like some people claim is oh so important.

No, what this is, is people who are more than likely 13 or 14 years of age, who don't know how to wait and to cope with not getting what they want, when they want it. And because of that, they lash out because they're not mentally developed enough to handle disappointment.

Because they didn't get what they want, the dev also needs to be punished monetarily or with abandoned tags (lol), and we've seen plenty of those posts.

I have zero control over when releases happen, nor do I have any control on how much, or what content is released, and you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that. Life goes on and it doesn't cost me a dime. There are more important things in life.

My advice for anyone who doesn't know how to handle the situation, is to take your hand off your junk, get up from your seat and go outside and get some air. Find another hobby for the time being.

Seriously...

Dec 24, 2018
i'm only talking about the vote. obviously patreon's shouldn't have been supporting this behavior all this time.
The patrons got everything they voted for. They vote with their wallet every month and they voted to give their money to a millionaire in order to be scammed, milked, deceived, and lied to. If they didn’t want that they would have voted no by unsubscribing. Why they want to pay to be scammed by a millionaire I’ll never understand but it is what it is.

sadmax

Jun 17, 2017
It annoys me considerably that they shamelessly featured the minigames, town characters and stats in this image as if that's something people take for granted. God forbid they actually make a game that has a setting, and info about progression.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
I have zero control over when releases happen, nor do I have any control on how much, or what content is released, and you know what? I'm perfectly fine with that. Life goes on and it doesn't cost me a dime. There are more important things in life.
I also have zero control over the fact that thieves and rapists walk around the world. This doesn't mean that when I see one of them in action, I go on with my business and be glad, that it didn't happen to me.

Impunity and lack of reaction increase the risk that I will fall victim to some imitator encouraged by this. This has nothing to do with disappointment with the product, because there is no product here.

I don't want such activities to become normal. I don't want the world around me to work this way.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018

DC would probably sell the grass and put synthetic grass in its place, but sure man, nothing needs defending

1717251146293495.gif

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
No, what this is, is people who are more than likely 13 or 14 years of age, who don't know how to wait and to cope with not getting what they want, when they want it. And because of that, they lash out because they're not mentally developed enough to handle disappointment.
That's a lovely piece of armchair psychology right there.
I can't help but notice that you keep arguing in the same thread as all the guys you told to go and touch grass.

Let people bitch and moan, it's fun.
Shit, for some it might even be cathartic.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
NLT Media is pretty consistent, updates every 2 weeks and dev cycle per game is around 2 years.
Same thing with Nergal/Charon, Tinkerer and Mr. Rabbit. Those guys are consistent with their releases and people know how their release cycles are.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I hate so much the argument "you didn't make a dime of it, why are you complaining", as if you needed to spend money on everything to have the right to say something about it, imagine you win a gamba from someone and they say "you don't can complain about the smell, you got him for free."

I've been playing this since 2017, I'm a consumer of the product and I'm dissatisfied with the product even though I haven't spent any money on it, is that ok? Or do I need to ask permission to talk about the game in the game thread?

I know that complaining here won't change anything, but I don't want to change anything, I want to vent my dissatisfaction, and as far as I know, even if I were a consumer I wouldn't be able to complain about the product to the creator, since in addition to blocking the comments he even said "I don't care about that shit".

Now, if some people are bothered by the comments, jokes and reviews, just don't look at the thread, you already know that there won't be anything new for the next 4 to 10 years.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes