DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is this the point where I admit that I don't care for any of the family members?
The mom and aunt aren't particularly attractive to me and the sister is written in a way that makes her hard to enjoy, unless you're going for a hatefuck.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is this the point where I admit that I don't care for any of the family members?
The mom and aunt aren't particularly attractive to me and the sister is written in a way that makes her hard to enjoy, unless you're going for a hatefuck.
Jenny is hot as fuck,you people have horrendous taste.

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nah, Diane and Debbie are cool. From all the milfs in the game Diane is probably my favorite. The problem with jenny is that she just stays an annoying bitch the whole time. Roxxy was annoying as fuck as well but she actually has some character growth during her story. Jenny's story is just the mc being a pussy the whole time and doing stuff for her. Even if you choose the "dominant" options there isn't really any major changes.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why can't i join the discord? I click on it but it says ''oops'' and doesn't let me join
The link works fine - I just joined with a bullshit account for a moment to test it.

It's on your end. It could be something temporary with your ISP/connection. Wait. Try again. Clear your cache/cookies. Also, if you are member of 100 servers, you can't join more.
The link in the op works fine. So maybe they just aren't letting anyone join because of all the hate they got because of the new update.
I know you're joking - because no, they haven't closed off access for new joins.
When will we be lucky enough to have the next update?

1717610511048.png

Dec 21, 2020
What a legend but that too hasn't been updated for a very long time or Peasant's Quest are my recommendations.
Well, that's pretty much because What A Lengend! is being made by just one person, and i must say, what he already have done, is incredible, such a vast world, i can't image how the game will be when he finishes it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, that's pretty much because What A Lengend! is being made by just one person, and i must say, what he already have done, is incredible, such a vast world, i can't image how the game will be when he finishes it.
From what I remember the dev and his wife were both working on the game. I think she was the one doing the art but I could be wrong. Also what a legend makes a LOT less than this game. Last time I checked they were making like 7k a month.

Dec 21, 2020
From what I remember the dev and his wife were both working on the game. I think she was the one doing the art but I could be wrong. Also what a legend makes a LOT less than this game. Last time I checked they were making like 7k a month.
Yeah, i heard that to... and comparing to DarkCookie they have a reason for the delay in the production of the game...
I consider insanity working first on the minigames instead of the character stories, and the teachers stories first?
Nobody gives a shit about the minigames or the teacher... just a minority that has serious mental issues

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, i heard that to... and comparing to DarkCookie they have a reason for the delay in the production of the game...
I consider insanity working first on the minigames instead of the character stories, and the teachers stories first?
Nobody gives a shit about the minigames or the teacher... just a minority that has serious mental issues
The funny thing is that the gym teacher will probably still not get any content

• Sad
Reactions: Gandalf78
Dec 21, 2020
They said they will release a new update every two months so the next one should come out at the end of july/beginning of august.
I really don't believe that the next phase will come in the end of july/start of august...
COnsidering the amount of Bullshit that already had been said and done... i find hard to believe in anything that DC tells...
For now, i'm on hype only for The last Sovereing and Peasant quest, some games that have constant updates and the Devs actually listen to their fans.

The Peasant quest is being made by just one guy, and the dude lost his mother on the last month, and yet, he said that the update will not be delayed, really, what a nice guy, even if the fans told him to take some time and relax.

He said he will feel better if he keep his mind on focus in something...

A true angel.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Nah, Diane and Debbie are cool. From all the milfs in the game Diane is probably my favorite. The problem with jenny is that she just stays an annoying bitch the whole time. Roxxy was annoying as fuck as well but she actually has some character growth during her story. Jenny's story is just the mc being a pussy the whole time and doing stuff for her. Even if you choose the "dominant" options there isn't really any major changes.
Jenny being MCs sister would make her even worse, because she's literally shit talking her own dead father. But I guess if someone's getting off on the idea of making retarded kids with a virtual sister expecting some moral decency isn't exactly high on the priority anymore.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes