The David

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone give me a quick rundown or how to on working with Ren'Py? I think it's time to prove to those lazy pieces of shit that DC and his ''coders'' are that the game can be done pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.Zed

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can someone give me a quick rundown or how to on working with Ren'Py? I think it's time to prove to those lazy pieces of shit that DC and his ''coders'' are that the game can be done pretty quickly.
Here you go:
1717637608349.png

If you're unable to even use Google (or another search engine) to look for a quick rundown on working with Ren'Py... I do not think you are going to prove anything.

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Here you go:
View attachment 3709427

If you're unable to even use Google (or another search engine) to look for a quick rundown on working with Ren'Py... I do not think you are going to prove anything.
Thanks but have you even slept since the ''update'' dropped? Worry for your health mate with how much you've been answering everyone.
It wasn't exactly meant in a face value but screw it. I'm up for some challenge.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gzowl_LiP and Nero1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks but have you even slept since the ''update'' dropped? Worry for your health mate with how much you've been answering everyone.
It wasn't exactly meant in a face value but screw it. I'm up for some challenge.
I worked 40 hours over the last weekend. I get 8 hours of sleep every night. I think you're hallucinating. Also, nice try to make this about me when you're the one who was doing the shittalking.

Reactions: Gamesman01

The David

Jun 19, 2017
I worked 40 hours over the last weekend. I get 8 hours of sleep every night. I think you're hallucinating. Also, nice try to make this about me when you're the one who was doing the shittalking.
It's just that whenever I look through this thread, i see you. So yeah... still a bit worried but you know... to each their own I guess.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
How DC have any paid followers is beyond me. Some people must love throwing away money.
I will never understand to this day as to why DarkCunt decided to remake the entire fucking game rather then actually finish the fucking content instead. Literal brainlet move he essentially finished half the game and then wiped his ass with it by spending almost 3 years remaking it.

Here, let me help you out a bit:
<snip>
Even on ignore you litter the thread like its your personal trash can. You'd be doing everyone a favor by muting yourself.

Last edited:

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Lol why are they deleting all the negative reviews?
This is an intriguing forum. Perhaps?!
F95 does not allow negative reviews on topics related to Summertime Saga or Tech Update, and other games (for them, negative reviews are all toxic or troll). Anyway, as the mandatory law says: "Even if the dev messes up, it's obligatory for you to embellish the dev's shit." :Kappa:
You forgot to include the images of DC defenders. Because that's their job. Or better yet, forget it. It's like 'oh, I'm living freely in your head' or 'Envy and Jealousy'.:KEK:

It's probably a disease.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Xupuzulla
Aug 6, 2017
Man I can't wait for the next update when we get a single sex scene and not much added to the story, but hey at least the background looks slightly different.

Jun 18, 2018
The tech update is baffling. When he releases it like this it becomes more clear what it actually is. Old scenes in a higher resolution. Who asked for old scenes in a higher resolution? Eventually in 6 months he will be releasing all the Trump scenes, fucking grannies and some random mid Russian...in high resolution. Who asked for that?
Wouldn't you want to see new scenes in high resolution? Rhonda? Annie? Judith? Isn't that what you want to see? No, says darkcuck. Next on the menu is teacher stories and garden minigame. Isn't that just what you want? The very mid teacher scenes from 5 years ago you already saw and more clicking on bugs in the garden, in high definition.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I will never understand to this day as to why DarkCunt decided to remake the entire fucking game rather then actually finish the fucking content instead.
Because the goal is a steady stream of income, not a finished product.

If he finished the game he'd need a new project to keep subscribers hooked and there's no guarantee the new game would be as popular. Much easier to just remake your old shit over and over than to start from scratch.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Because the goal is a steady stream of income, not a finished product.

If he finished the game he'd need a new project to keep subscribers hooked and there's no guarantee the new game would be as popular. Much easier to just remake your old shit over and over than to start from scratch.
Sounds like a scam with extra steps.

Also if you aren't trolling he still wouldve made income from the content updates.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The tech update is baffling. When he releases it like this it becomes more clear what it actually is. Old scenes in a higher resolution. Who asked for old scenes in a higher resolution?
Most people asked for it. assuming it would take a few months at most.
not decades. (at the current rate of having taken more than 2 years for less than 5% of the game we are look at decades to complete the tech update)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes