myster10

Jun 4, 2017
I'm on a loop. I should be watching TV with mom, but when I clicked on TV I got sister masturbating scene. After the scene was over, it puts me on a loop.

I'm in the Entrance inside the house and I cant do anything. If I click living room, it showed a dialog that I cant go there because sister would catch me. And if I click anywhere else, it said that mom is waiting in the living room. Cant click on the map too. How to handle this? Because my last save is quite far from here.

U

User_215882

Go to the sister's room click on her bed Don't do anything then leave. Just some advise. Make sure you finish one story before starting another. So how I do it I always finish the aunt first. Then mom. Then sister Never had an issue doing my playthroughs this way

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

myster10

Jun 4, 2017
Go to the sister's room click on her bed Don't do anything then leave. Just some advise. Make sure you finish one story before starting another. So how I do it I always finish the aunt first. Then mom. Then sister Never had an issue doing my playthroughs this way
I can't click on anything. I can't move from the entrance. Guess I have to restart from my last save. Sigh...

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
Got a little poll for you guys

I voted for Judith and the Latina Girls because it's closest, but I just want the available options we can't take filled out. Sex with Judith? The lifeguard? The latinas? If the buttons are there and the only option is (I don't trust him enough yet...) I either want the buttons gone, or those filled out. That's all. Plus, the librarian seems like a shoe-in, surprised he didn't already make that bit.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Titan1

Jul 12, 2017
Costello removed incest from his game Pandorium bcs he says that incest is forbidden, and patreon will remove projects that include incest. Well, summertime saga, does have lots of incest content.. What are the developers going to do? o.o

U

User_215882

Make a patch? It isn't hard to tweek this game to make it comply to patreons TOS.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
they're literally running away from you towards the bedrooms.
You know it is possible that they ran in from outside and headed straight up the stairs without seeing the MC standing there in the corner. Not everything in game is about the MC, the supporting characters can sometimes interact between themselves.

Reactions: Metroid1988

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
You know it is possible that they ran in from outside and headed straight up the stairs without seeing the MC standing there in the corner. Not everything in game is about the MC, the supporting characters can sometimes interact between themselves.
Or could be that Sis gives Roxxy a make up advice or other girly stuff, just telling

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Or could be that Sis gives Roxxy a make up advice or other girly stuff, just telling
...both of those are interactions between supporting characters. I didn't state the interactions had to be of a sexual nature. *smile*

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Now before I start calling the dev a stupid cunt for the fishing mini game, I just want to make sure that the Tigger fish or whatever its called is the one with the teeth that swims fast across the bottom? If so then I seem to have spent more time trying to do that than actually playing the sex part of this adult game, thus my feelings towards the dev that he/she/they are a stupid cunt for putting this is such a scene.

Anyway. How do you trigger the Halloween stuff?

So far I've shagged the aunt, mother, Mia, Mrs Jacobson or whatever your pals mother is called, was trying to shag the mer-bitch until the fish game ruined the fucking thing for me, so just want to see the Halloween stuff and be done with it. Appreciate any info.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone can help with the error when it comes to trying to fish? the game finds an error and if i ignore it kicks me back out to the main menu. i read back in this thread and saw some people here mention how to fix it but im still a tad bit lost. let me state what i have done so far; ive used unrenbat 9 on the root folder to unpack files. after that i found the scripts folder and found the path to fix the script error for the pier. but when i actually open the fishing mini game rpyc file with notepad++ its a random string of symbols and no coherent language that i could understand anyway. is there something that i am missing or something i overlooked in order to continue this aqua quest? any help will be much appreciated!

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
when i actually open the fishing mini game rpyc file with notepad++ its a random string of symbols
rpyc files are encrypted, open the rpy files instead. You have to run the game 1x (just open it) to get the rpy files in some case's, sounds like STS is one of those case's.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes