Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
idk why but I cant activate the anti prego pill quest for eriks mom.. I finished the game tho nothing else to do

T

TMWSTW

Maybe it's just me but I feel like this update will be more focused on filling out the game (new features/areas, small interactions/events with characters who's routes aren't added yet, etc.) than fun-time with the teachers (think Eric or Mia update). Not that that's a bad thing per se it just makes me far more excited for 15.5 (which is guaranteed to be meaty).

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Holy moly this better be a huge update. 0.14 released in October, and 0.15 is still only at 47%.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Don't trust the tracker to give you a timescale. Usually, the art takes the longest, and then the other tasks fall in more quickly.

3isBetter

Feb 7, 2018
Well, another update that made me feel bad as a person... Helen scenes are way better and I really can't wait to see more of her in future updates... but poor Mia! I hope that Helen route add a threesome with her and Mia in the future, highly unlikely since we have routes, but if we can fuck Erik mom with and without Erik I think we should have an option to fuck both together... but that would ruin the purpose of the routes, thank God the routes didn't exist before, just imagine if DC makes us choose between mom and aunt... THE HORROR!

Well, at least we have almost confirmed a threesome between Helen and Angelica in future updates... I wish DC add more religious things during sex, I mentioned several times during the stream that a "Cum baptism" and a "prayer handjob" could be great... if he add more scenes in a 0.14.5 update I would like some variety, more blowjobs for example... how many we have in game?
This...

I feel really bad for Mia as well along the Helen route, her heart gets so broken. While I don't think there is a happy way to fix that, I think you are on to something. DC has put extra effort into this game where he takes a certain tongue-in-cheek fun to the more ridiculous elements with entertaining gameplay and a storyline that develops and is far from vapid for an adult game.

The routes in this instance might feel broken, but a threesome could 'bring the family back together' so to speak. Helen has the conditioning bible room. Mia could go through her own purification ceremony with our MC the center of it. As a bonus, maybe we could get a peek scene with Harold banging his partner at the police station as well.

The Mia route could also go full circle in away. I like this route better because it doesn't make me feel like the MC is a home wrecker. I'd love to see Mia fleshed out as a character even more and perhaps Helen eventually gets curious now that her daughter can relate to her better. The MC's mom and aunt were definitely more adventurous when they were younger, and maybe Harold and Helen were too. We could still get the threesome, but from a kink perspective instead of purification. Heck even the bonus Harold scene could have Helen playing voyeur and pleasing herself while Harold gets his partner that obviously was gaga over him.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I like the Helen route more because I'm into submission. It's disappointing that we're cut off from Mia, but like you say, 3isBetter, I'm holding out for her being brought back into play through the penance room we rescue her from earlier. "Happy love", even if it is anal, doesn't get me going as hot as Helen's utter obedience.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes