dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So the P.E. Teacher isn't the trap...interesting...
Nah, she doesn't fit. The typical trap by the trope afaik has an effeminate girly appearance, not muscle-woman, because it's a boy who can pass as a girl with a change of clothes and is usually shy, though there have been trap-doms. My money's still on the bank teller, if it's not someone we haven't even met yet.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
When I said "me", I meant to the MC. I don't want a threesome because I want a romantic path with Roxxy, it's just my opinion. Jeez.
Haha, ok man. A lot of people get way too invested and throw a fit when the dev doesn't do things exactly how they want as if they're the one actually fucking all the characters. I've started being a bit more sarcastic with my replies the more I see those, lol.

Reactions: flanby

flanby

May 25, 2017
Haha, ok man. A lot of people get way too invested and throw a fit when the dev doesn't do things exactly how they want as if they're the one actually fucking all the characters. I've started being a bit more sarcastic with my replies the more I see those, lol.
Yeaaah, I understand you! Np ;)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Roxxy and Sis treesome not gonna happen guys..

And for the release that... DC said it will be on late february or early march.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
DarkCookie added the tasks of the last 2 teachers in the taskbar so don't panic cause it at 32% again

Progress for v0.15 - Total Tasks: 47 Completed: 31.91% InProgress: 8.51% Remaining: 59.58%

Reactions: stal1234

239anonaround

Nov 11, 2017
DarkCookie added the tasks of the last 2 teachers in the taskbar so don't panic cause it at 32% again

Progress for v0.15 - Total Tasks: 47 Completed: 31.91% InProgress: 8.51% Remaining: 59.58%
So how fast does he usually bang this out? I'm newer to this but curious. There a set release by month, or just "when it's done"?

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
So how fast does he usually bang this out? I'm newer to this but curious. There a set release by month, or just "when it's done"?
When it is done. The addition of the other 2 teachers was already announced, so this was expected. My guesstimate would be mid-march at the earliest.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Usually it takes 2 months per update.. but since this update is bigger than suual it might take a little more.. Dc said he willt ry to finish it by late feb.. but maybe they will only finish it at early march

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes