Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I like Helen because Milf, weird religious sub-play and lingerie... but god damn it broke my heart to see Mia sad. She's a sweet bby gurl and deserves to be happy.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I like Helen because Milf, weird religious sub-play and lingerie... but god damn it broke my heart to see Mia sad. She's a sweet bby gurl and deserves to be happy.
Mia's a tramp. She got a tattoo and took up her virgin ass with little more than a hello, while doing home work!

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm a little lazy to read the last few pages in this thread. Here are my questions. Is the game still being developed? Because I didn't see an update last month or did I just miss it?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the youtube stream playlist since the wiki is down? I'm a dumbass and didn't bookmark it, and I'm way behind the Picarto VoDs... Picarto takes forever to load, anyway.

U

User_215882

Someone posted it, but YouTube flags it and removes it. Also for any new comers the game takes about a month and half for each update and sometimes more depending on how much DC wants to add. So just sit tight, watch the streams, or play something else and the next update will be out sooner than you know. Keep asking for it and it will seem like it takes forever.

rucky

Apr 4, 2017
next update should be released around next week but at this rate we're probably getting it at the end of february or early march

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
next update should be released around next week but at this rate we're probably getting it at the end of february or early march
When asked during streaming, DC said last week: "we're trying hard to finish by the end of February".
When asked, this week, he didn't answer. He just said he didn't know.

So let's prepare ourselves for a long wait, and don't expect any release before march.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm a little lazy to read the last few pages in this thread. Here are my questions. Is the game still being developed? Because I didn't see an update last month or did I just miss it?
Just check when the OP was updated.

drvsbklyn

Dec 15, 2017
When asked during streaming, DC said last week: "we're trying hard to finish by the end of February".
When asked, this week, he didn't answer. He just said he didn't know.

So let's prepare ourselves for a long wait, and don't expect any release before march.
ohhhh soo late i refreshed the page all dayss omgg how i can wait thatt :/

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes