Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
>6 weeks and only 36% percent
Even I would be ashamed of scamming people this hard and i'm Jewish.
I mean they're adding in the story, art, and entire gameplay for I believe 4 total teachers? This is more people they've worked on in one update in a while if I can remember, especially considering they all should have some sex scenes. I have no idea on the process, but that seems like a lot of work to me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

0.15 status update!
Feb 9 at 6:25pm
Hey guys! As I mentioned in the previous post, I had to add a few extra tasks to the progress bar since we are making all 4 teacher stories. This means the % went down a bit as the total number of tasks increased. We're currently working mostly on the last 2 teachers and the % should be going up in the near future until we're done with the development. We're adding a lot of cool things to this update, working hard and hoping you will all enjoy it soon!
Remember to check out the (almost) daily streams on Picarto:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Summertime Saga
Does anyone know when a new version of the game?
Stop shouting please.

Go here and watch the % as it goes up.
Right now its at: "Progress for v0.15 - Total Tasks: 47 Completed: 31.91% InProgress: 8.51% Remaining: 59.58%"

You can also check the doghouse for the same info

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there anything more to this house?

I really hope that at some point MC will be able to move into something new, current one sucks ass..
Nothing has been made public until now (at least not officially or on stream as far as I'm aware). So it's very likely connected to either one of the teacher's tasks, to the dating system etc.

Pippone

Feb 7, 2018
is there a bug in the gym scene where you can increase your strength by quickly pressing the space button? I reach a maximum of 40%/50% O_O

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a bug in the gym scene where you can increase your strength by quickly pressing the space button? I reach a maximum of 40%/50% O_O
Its not a bug but you will have to download a program to help you with it, set it to 30 FPS and you are good to go.
Download RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.0.0 This is the official homepage. Initially designed as a small helper application for RivaTuner graphics card utility, RivaTuner Statistics Server became de-facto framerate mon...

Do not use it on the pizza mini game or you will lose every time.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Its not a bug but you will have to download a program to help you with it, set it to 30 FPS and you are good to go.

Do not use it on the pizza mini game or you will lose every time.
Oh come on, it's very very very very very very very very easy and simple. You don't need anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh come on, it's very very very very very very very very easy and simple. You don't need anything.
Players with joint pain can not do it very easy without major pain so it may be easy for you it is not easy for me.

rle68

May 28, 2017
then i suggest you use the cheat function... problem solved not best answer but its an answer

sdrawkcabenam

Mar 13, 2017
Hey there, is there any workaround for the Burglary scene that gets you stuck in Erik's house? I was completely unsuspecting and didn't save or have an auto-save from beforehand! Also, couldn't find a solution on here with the search function.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey there, is there any workaround for the Burglary scene that gets you stuck in Erik's house? I was completely unsuspecting and didn't save or have an auto-save from beforehand! Also, couldn't find a solution on here with the search function.
Here you go.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes