Zoyk

May 9, 2017
Nopy & Void dowload options for Android gives MacOs version of the game. Didn't look every option, Mega has the apk.

Thanks for the upload.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How likely are we to see mods to bring back incest into the game?
I'd say pretty likely. It's probably not that hard to bring it back but it'll take time I'd say. I'd guess we'll have to wait for the final and bugfree release and then add a week or two if we are lucky and someone is willing to do the job.

thanx .Super game . Any suggestion like this ?
"A Town Unconvered" started more or less as a clone and is still pretty similar in some aspects. Else there is "Snow Daze" which has a great dub (it's pretty short though) and last but not least you could try "Taffy Tales" which is still pretty new and seems to be going in quite a dark direction content wise. You can find all three of them here on F95.

Reactions: Deximay
M

meandana

Wow Darkcookie is almost at the $30,000 mark, He better keep his words and do the naked stream he promised

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
Wow Darkcookie is almost at the $30,000 mark, He better keep his words and do the naked stream he promised
I fail to the excitement here. Watching a guy chat about his game, with his wedding tackle freely exposed for all to see, just doesn't do it for me.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Looks like DC still likes to release his updates on fridays considering the shit storm he had to deal with and the long waiting period!!!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
its hilarious to me that patreon has been unable to block the spam on this games patreon page permanently

its not rocket science to do it, but yet they do nothing.

is the new release this weekend?

methanole

Jul 6, 2017

5 % left, right ? .. waahoooooooo , its been a while since i play the game ,haha . cant contain my excitement . hope everything goin swell before the release

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes