yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
I personally don't get the point of it really - just use some filehosts that are known for having no bandwith limit (as long as the game fits, which is the case for this, best example would be MEGA), because, as you said, if you have a fast connection, the difference is marginal at best. and if you have a shitty connection, well, you'd be downloading just as shity from a normal filehost, like you would from their own services.

And what if their servers get totally strained because they misscalced the amount of traffic going on on their filehosting? then you'd just be boned anyways and were better off using MEGA regardless..

Could someone please enlighten me on that topic?
There will still be free hosting links, the private download servers are just an added benefit for patrons, as the free links even on major hosting sites like Mega often buckle under the load.
Look man, I understand what you are trying to convey here, but then, instead of making it an extra reward for people that bought -all patreon tiers*insert harlem shake video here*- you could have just added it to the top tier as some sort of extras, making the addict reward look more enticing. Instead it just ridiculed your reward policy and set field for easy controversy. Especially that manner of the post itself was bad.

anyways, this is one post too much from me of criticism, the update will be lit, I am actually looking forward to altered family story, certainly - atleast for me - for visual novels big part of the game is the story, visuals are neat but plot is what makes it play nice.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
my balls cant take this waiting anymore im already sad enough that we wont get the jenny update anytime soon :(
I understand your pain bro,but look the brighter side now other characters can shine and receive some love too and i'm dying to try Crystal when update 16 goes out(sadly it surely will take at least 3 months for that after update 15 goes up)...but im sure that someday its gonna be Judith turn and boy oh boy how this will be good,but im sure untill that day come Jenny update will be ready and good to go way before Judith update(the way things go for Judith her storyline will be transformed in dlc)

Last edited:

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
DC has a new update on Patreon. I'm glad the team is starting to move the project to their own site(by move I mean making the game available to download there). Now they just need to figure out a way to get the current pledges to that site and stay there while at the same time figure a way to find more/new supporters.
regarding last patreon post and rewards - I like this jest, as if for someone having shitty bandwidth would matter whether he gets fast transfer or not. on the other hand people with good internet and fast bandwidth don't give a fuck and can download from any site really

I myself have normal bandwidth and downloading the game takes at longest 15 minutes from mega so wtf lol

I can understand why they flaunted with suggestion like this - your average sycophant level of intelligence is so low they dont understand basic things and their eyes must already be glittering with *OH MA GADH DC MEIN GOD NEW AWARDS YISSS DOUBLE THE STAKESSS, THE LIGHT SHINES UPON MY BASEMENT* desu

I see this latest update as a good thing in a way. I'm really hoping this is the teams way of subtly and slowly moving away from Patreon's guidelines. Just speculation of course, but maybe if they now plan on figuring a way to keep their current pledging patrons coming back to their own site while at the same time have new supporters stumble across it, they won't need to rely purely on Patreon anymore. I really want to know what others think about this? I don't believe this was purely for a faster rate download..

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DC has a new update on Patreon. I'm glad the team is starting to move the project to their own site(by move I mean making the game available to download there). Now they just need to figure out a way to get the current pledges to that site and stay there while at the same time figure a way to find more/new supporters.

I see this latest update as a good thing in a way. I'm really hoping this is the teams way of subtly and slowly moving away from Patreon's guidelines. Just speculation of course, but maybe if they now plan on figuring a way to keep their current pledging patrons coming back to their own site while at the same time have new supporters stumble across it, they won't need to rely purely on Patreon anymore. I really want to know what others think about this? I don't believe this was purely for a faster rate download..
They kinda need to gain more suporters,otherwise DC will never manage to transfer SS to other plataform and restore the family line to his original design,but the thing is thanks to this delay his page lost a small amount of pledges,i just hope its losses continues small...there are enough delays already....

Last edited:

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Guys ive missed the last couple of streams but taking a peek at the VODs its mainly settings for what would seem to be the Principal´s house. Is the principal relevant to the Roxxy update? if not why is he working on it?

Thanks

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Guys ive missed the last couple of streams but taking a peek at the VODs its mainly settings for what would seem to be the Principal´s house. Is the principal relevant to the Roxxy update? if not why is he working on it?

Thanks
You could wait to see more answers to that one,i missed a lot of his streams lately...all of them about Roxxy content,and when i watched today it was already on the Principal's bedroom....

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017

I didn't think about it from this perspective at the same time I wonder if there isn't more efficient way to achieve this(i am too tired atm to think about it) nonetheless if that is the case, clever enough, I second this, though I really doubt the effectiveness

Reactions: Eavesdropz

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
"Fixing bugs" is pointless, its going to get released with lots of bugs anyway, just release it :(
While I agree that we'll find plenty of bugs and that it's much more effective to let the user base help a bit, they should indeed get rid of game breaking bugs as much as possible. It's pretty frustrating if you waited that long and then get locked in after 20 minutes of playing.

Reactions: PatreonTed
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes