Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
then why not release the 0.15 "Upgraded" version on PC\Mac version now and complete the 0.15 to release it a couple of days later?

I think that they're just trying to delay it as much as possible
totally feels like a stalling tactic at this point. No wonder the comment section under each post (besides the linkspamming bots, anybody care to explain why that's the case anyways?) recieved some heavy fire over the course of the day and yesterday, iirc, I read several "f*ck you"s, so, I'm pretty sure at this rate, upright hostility will be brewing up

goodracer

Aug 6, 2017
Then why not release the 0.15 "Upgraded" (aka no incest) version on PC\Mac version now and complete the 0.15 to release it a couple of days later?

I think that they're just trying to delay it as much as possible, delaying so much for an android release it's really stupid.
Very true. But my guess would be is that if they release the PC/Mac versions and some bugs are found in them, they'll have to pay attention to that which would slow down the Android version again... so I'm betting they just want to release all the versions so they deal with everything at once

Williamwe

Aug 3, 2017
you guys are making too much fuss about something that can be easily be restored. Just saying because each time i read ''but what about my fetish'' comment i really think you guys are trying to force it on everybody else atm
i wasnt going for that i was just saying over all its a great game the art is good the story so far is great and i think its just the fact that the word change was involed still think its going to be a great game with or with out the incest

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Very true. But my guess would be is that if they release the PC/Mac versions and some bugs are found in them, they'll have to pay attention to that which would slow down the Android version again... so I'm betting they just want to release all the versions so they deal with everything at once
I actually have a simple question, which also stems from the problem - The problem I see with that is - who the fuck would play something like that on an android device? I either missed something about android devices replacing PC's entirely, or PC's now having an android-based OS. Somebody would care to elaborate?

You either play it alone at home, at which point I fail to see the point to just use your PC, or outside, and I sure as fuck do not wanna be seen playing something like this out in public

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
I get the feeling that the trap character is Eve, the blue haired girl. Not sure why, just strikes me a sissy for some reason.

As for this update & the edits to the story...I'm sure it'll be good. It's taken 2 months or so to rewrite it and adjust to Patreon's new rules. Besides, it's only a matter of time before it gets patched back to the author's original intent.

Reactions: uradamus

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I get the feeling that the trap character is Eve, the blue haired girl. Not sure why, just strikes me a sissy for some reason.

As for this update & the edits to the story...I'm sure it'll be good. It's taken 2 months or so to rewrite it and adjust to Patreon's new rules. Besides, it's only a matter of time before it gets patched back to the author's original intent.
I'd hate to see Eve being the trap character. She's atleast my personal favorite out of the characters that aren't currently developed enough. On that note though, her sister, the girl that runs the Tattoo parlour, does refer to Eve as her sister, which could now lead to two different paths - they have a very intimate relationship and her Sister is pretty accepting of that (the intimate relationship is probs also the reason why Eve wasn't allowed to be voted upon, as DC has basically stated that Eve would've sported content involving her sister). Or, it's all just a red herring and in the end, eve is just not the trap. To be fair, I wouldn't even mind if there isn't even a trap in the game, that'd atleast be an unexpected show up, which kind of reminds me of this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yolo213

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018

Eve is one of my guesses as well. There is also a chance it could be the girl in the computer lab who hasn't been used for anything yet. There is also Annie, she has a bit of a masculine face and seems like someone who would be pegging the MC, whether that is with a real meat rod or a strap on is up for debate, lol.

Seyonne79856

Jun 1, 2017
THERE IS NO TRAP, if any of you have seen most of the art video you would see all the girls have been done nude already. All the school girls are girls. Only girls not to be made nude are the store front girls of the shops around town and I think that it a long way from now. Even the jim teacher was done nude 3 weeks ago(she was a women).

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Eve is one of my guesses as well. There is also a chance it could be the girl in the computer lab who hasn't been used for anything yet. There is also Annie, she has a bit of a masculine face and seems like someone who would be pegging the MC, whether that is with a real meat rod or a strap on is up for debate, lol.
The girl in the PC lab that browses 4chan is actually used as the Girlfriend for eric, if you progress far enough into the story and when asked by his mom what to do about him, select that you should be trying to get him a proper girlfriend.

Reactions: uradamus

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
The girl in the PC lab that browses 4chan is actually used as the Girlfriend for eric, if you progress far enough into the story and when asked by his mom what to do about him, select that you should be trying to get him a proper girlfriend.
Ah, so that's what she's for. Eric's onahole never arrived for me, so I haven't managed to progress the questline for him and his mom yet.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I
THERE IS NO TRAP, if any of you have seen most of the art video you would see all the girls have been done nude already. All the school girls are girls. Only girls not to be made nude are the store front girls of the shops around town and I think that it a long way from now. Even the jim teacher was done nude 3 weeks ago(she was a women).
I have to agree with Yoni on that,i used to watch lots of the streams from before updat 14,and in all the streams the girls appeared naked on the sketches,asides from some jokes where he put a penis on some girls becuz ppl on stream asked, he always erased after the laughs,so untill now there are no traps...i think this trap thing may be the MC having to crossdress some point,or maybe Kevin(since ppl on the stream have some kind of kink for him)but could always be another future character yet to be implemented...to me its kinda of unecessary kink,but who am i to judge,eh....

m4z0vsk1

Jul 22, 2017
Perhaps because ppl like you are forcing us to play a censored game like this in the way you wanna see it? And remember that it's not the opposite, because this game is born with incest content! But for some limited mind who do not understand how to separate fiction from reality, patreon need to change the roule to help stupid ppl to play game censored istead of give free will to all us.
Is logical that then due to mentally limited people we worry, in a while there will be someone who must accompany us to the bathroom to clean our ass, because even see the hole will become an illegal thing:tf:
It literally took less then a minute to download <1mb incest restore patch and installing. Dont know why people still go ''REEEEEEEEEE muh incest'' in every game thread.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
i still have yet to trigger the whole " preggo pills " for eriks mom... maybe ill get it with the new update

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
well if you add balanced tech advancement(by that i mean not today's tech maybe 80s or 90s tech, you know almost no interwebz and not time consuming that much) 50s and 60s would be the best decade. For visual material to jog your imagination check out Fallout universe setting.
I lived through these decades, sooo...you aren't telling me anything I haven't already experienced. And I really don't care for post apocalyptic scenarios.

Reactions: jackkane

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Hang in there guys, those teens must get their android version, funnily enough those teens 90% dont pay shit for the game lul

well it probly will be released tomorrow afternoon so whatever

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes