PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I get the feeling that the trap character is Eve, the blue haired girl. Not sure why, just strikes me a sissy for some reason.

As for this update & the edits to the story...I'm sure it'll be good. It's taken 2 months or so to rewrite it and adjust to Patreon's new rules. Besides, it's only a matter of time before it gets patched back to the author's original intent.
We've already seen her coochie and blue coloured bush, so it's not her.

I'd put money on the trap being a running joke and that no one is the trap.

Reactions: seraphimd2

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
I mean i understand people getting annoyed by the patreon discussions and what not. Then some say to keep the discussions strictly about the game but whats there to discuss? There hasn't been any new content since December. Fan theories, what we would like in the game, what else?

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
Came back from my job just now,what did i lost while i was out?
I wrote a bit of an essay with math bits about how much DarkCookie and team more likely get on Patreon than just "$30K a month?!" Since one of the major gripes about waiting for updates on any game is how much money the creator is getting. I guess it just broke the camel's back to piss people off enough that mods were summoned and trashed a bunch of stuff. I am slightly salty that all my work disappeared when the REEEE! MODS! comment was left up. I mean it's not like it was a huge amount of work, but I did put a good amount of thought and time into it--them's the breaks I suppose. :test3:

There was also a nice conversation about peoples' older computer systems. Nice, but it really didn't have anything to do with the game. Fair enough. ;)

As for rimjobs, meh. I'd just as soon have pool party with swimsuit fun, but that's my own personal perversions showing themselves. I can't get enough of MC in that speedo...:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: redliight

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I mean i understand people getting annoyed by the patreon discussions and what not. Then some say to keep the discussions strictly about the game but whats there to discuss? There hasn't been any new content since December. Fan theories, what we would like in the game, what else?
The purpose of the thread isn't just to keep posting infinitely regardless of content. When there isn't a lot to post about, then just go somewhere else and post, or wait for news. The thread isn't going anywhere.

Reactions: Metroid1988

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
It is weird that they just now forced him to remove it. The majority of the game was about incest and it's been on patreon, for what 2 years?
Where the fucking hell have you been lately? Living under a rock? Do you not know how censorship works these days?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Patreon censorship will be forced on all devs with restricted content in time, some may get lucky to get it much later, but if you don't obey them, eventually your page will be put "under review". If your game reported by some idiots, then you'll attract Patreon review team much quicker.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I wrote a bit of an essay with math bits about how much DarkCookie and team more likely get on Patreon than just "$30K a month?!" Since one of the major gripes about waiting for updates on any game is how much money the creator is getting. I guess it just broke the camel's back to piss people off enough that mods were summoned and trashed a bunch of stuff. I am slightly salty that all my work disappeared when the REEEE! MODS! comment was left up. I mean it's not like it was a huge amount of work, but I did put a good amount of thought and time into it--them's the breaks I suppose. :test3:

There was also a nice conversation about peoples' older computer systems. Nice, but it really didn't have anything to do with the game. Fair enough. ;)

As for rimjobs, meh. I'd just as soon have pool party with swimsuit fun, but that's my own personal perversions showing themselves. I can't get enough of MC in that speedo...:eek:penedeyewink:
Well,i supose this would happen sooner or later,we are all in the same room waiting eagerly for something without any real information about the actual release,its kinda natural for us to make discussions and small talk about things possibly related to the delay,cant really blame the mods for trying to put some order on the thread....and since we need to talk about the game,i would end this comment adding my urge on getting my hands on Ms.Dewitt or Ms.Ross.....like i said before,gotta respect and love the Arts....

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
guys i have a question: my computer is about to crash , i dont know if is mother board or memories and i'm really afraid that i cannot play 0.15 ...soo the question is: does summertime saga APK works on a smart TV?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well,since we can only talk about SS,what kind of content about what characters you guys expect to see as soon as possible....to me the main storyline,Judith or the pregnancy content would be cool enough(maybe the car and dating system should be good onea in case pregnancy or Judith get put on the corner)

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
People like to bitch and mods like to feel empowered. These were the main reasons why forums died or lost a lot of relevancy in the past 10 years; now they're resurfacing because the people forgot how frustrating it was to deal with idiotic moderation and whiny punks who want the rules to cater to their whims when they can very well use the search function. If we were all to follow the rules in a perfect way the forum would be dead after a while since even the posts complaining about off-topic posts are off-topic. Hell, even the mods do off-topic posts.

Reactions: Ravensbane and En

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
And? it at least tells you the progress dont you think?.. no need for more whiney fucks to come in screaming how hes milking it and no notifications going on .. its called read some thing alot of these ass clowns wont do
Bro just let go,the moderator already intervened no need to give another thought or waste your breath,any other complaint will be on the account of who continued this...and should i remember you this shit started almost like this?let the bygones begone...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
People like to bitch and mods like to feel empowered. These were the main reasons why forums died or lost a lot of relevancy in the past 10 years; now they're resurfacing because the people forgot how frustrating it was to deal with idiotic moderation and whiny punks who want the rules to cater to their whims when they can very well use the search function. If we were all to follow the rules in a perfect way the forum would be dead after a while since even the posts complaining about off-topic posts are off-topic. Hell, even the mods do off-topic posts.
Its just like i said a little up on this same page,we're all in a waiting room,waiting for something being delayed for reasons we dont really know,one of our options as social beings is try to initiate conversations,and since not everyone react the same way to denial,some of us are restless,others frustated and some people who aren't feeling that way end up annoyed or bothered by the constant chat,discussions and complaints...simple as that...

infinite 99%
Loved that reaction...

Last edited:

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
guys i have a question: my computer is about to crash , i dont know if is mother board or memories and i'm really afraid that i cannot play 0.15 ...soo the question is: does summertime saga APK works on a smart TV?
It’ll even work on your refrigerator.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Bro just let go,the moderator already intervened no need to give another thought or waste your breath,any other complaint will be on the account of who continued this...and should i remember you this shit started almost like this?let the bygones begone...
i see your point

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes