UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone know what content will 0.19 bring? Im really looking forward to Eve or more wacky nonhuman girls like Aqua. I think a ghost girl could be interesting if done right

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can only go up at the lowest floor but I am not allowed:confounded:
Have you went to class yet for if not that is the reason, you need to go with the flow of the story before you can go up.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone know what content will 0.19 bring? Im really looking forward to Eve or more wacky nonhuman girls like Aqua. I think a ghost girl could be interesting if done right
No but at the pace this is going you won’t see it till 2019.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Then you don't understand fights, big guy would destroy the small guy every time. Reason they have weight classes.
Size is really only a factor if you are presuming relatively equal skill (reach, leverage, power behind each blow, etc). From what we've seen through gameplay, that's probably not the case with MC and Dex.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Dear posters asking questions about this game:

PLEASE READ THE FIRST FUCKING POST OF THE THREAD

Seriously, probably 90% of the questions that are asked of this, or any other game that's discussed here, can be answered if you just read the first goddamned post. Walkthroughs, build versions, patches, mods, etc....... please, just invest the time you were going to sink into typing a question and instead read the OP.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Where can you find the computer password for your sister's pc (bad monster...I think)???
You have to progress her path to the point where you meet her in the hallway and can tell her Mom is looking for her downstairs. Then be a good little brother and go into her room and you can snoop her diary (which will be laying on the bed).

Reactions: JenusKudo

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
Have you went to class yet for if not that is the reason, you need to go with the flow of the story before you can go up.
I gave the gangs beer in the morning, then they cleaned up and I need to find the teacher and it is still morning, but only Annie in the music room and I can't go anywhere

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
You have to progress her path to the point where you meet her in the hallway and can tell her Mom is looking for her downstairs. Then be a good little brother and go into her room and you can snoop her diary (which will be laying on the bed).
Thanks... I am at the point where I can lie to her... but didn't think that was needed for the password.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I gave the gangs beer in the morning, then they cleaned up and I need to find the teacher and it is still morning, but only Annie in the music room and I can't go anywhere
Well you are at a point that I can not help you with for I never got that far about the beer.
You can get help on the discord if you want to go there.

Reactions: Algesi

Nosket

May 25, 2018
In 'Mia Route (Helen and Mia)', how I can do a tatto? I'm in this part:
> Visit Mia at school (Science room) > Visit Mia's house at night
> Tattoo design quest (art classroom) (no time progression when drawing designs)
> Tattoo shop on Saturday morning - $200
I go in Tattoo Parlor on saturday but the only option in dialogue with Grace is 'Nothing.'
Anyone can help me? I follow the walkthrough of the post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In 'Mia Route (Helen and Mia)', how I can do a tatto? I'm in this part:
> Visit Mia at school (Science room) > Visit Mia's house at night
> Tattoo design quest (art classroom) (no time progression when drawing designs)
I go in Tattoo Parlor on saturday but the only option in dialogue with Grace is 'Nothing.'
Anyone can help me? I follow the walkthrough of the post.
You must have missed one part of the quest for if done in order it will happen and has happen for me every time I replay this great game.
I will go check the walkthrough and see whats what.
If you followed a walkthrough please provide the link to it and I will check it with the one on discord.

Here is what it says from discord:
> Visit Mia at school (Science room)
> Visit Mia's house at night
> Visit Mia at school (Science room)
> Visit Mia at night (showing Tattoo)
You should have the drawing in your backpack.

Here if you want it.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
have you tried using the telescope or walking around the house?
Yes.... I have checked the telescope many times..... walk around the house.... tried to cuddle with Jenny and she kicked me out.....tried bathroom, attic, kitchen, dining room, pool, basement, garage, tv, Debbie's room. Tried maze runner game and maxed my intelligence. Still time is stopped and can't sleep.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes.... I have checked the telescope many times..... walk around the house.... tried to cuddle with Jenny and she kicked me out.....tried bathroom, attic, kitchen, dining room, pool, basement, garage, tv, Debbie's room. Tried maze runner game and maxed my intelligence. Still time is stopped and can't sleep.
Do you have the password for her computer and have you looked in all folders on it?
Have you tried to watch tv?

hr miller

Jul 18, 2017
Did you go to the pool?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes