j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So it seems like its going to be around 3 months for this update, I hope its worth it. Its strange how he seems to be making less progress then he used to even though hes making more then double. Its used to be monthly updates almost on the dot with lots of content. Now its 3 months for around 7 scenes? I mean even that last update was super lackluster for how long it took. Its whatever though, i'm a pirate, my opinion doesn't really matter.
Well, the game is free so you can't really pirate it. :D

I'd actually argue that not much has changed. The overall content was basically worth the 3 month the last update would have taken if it wouldn't have been for patreon (4 complete story lines is a lot). I think the progress seems a bit slower because the sex scenes etc. became a lot more detailed and include more frames which takes quite a bit of time and because there are more details in general. At least to me the amount of content per month hasn't really changed, the only difference is that the updates are way bigger than they where before and include a lot more quests/ non h content and story. To me it seems like DC wants to move away from those "get money and buy item x" quests which is nice but all those alternatives/interactions take quite a bit of time. Of course, if you want to focus on pure sex content, it's likely not perfect but I guess that's to a degree what makes the game special.

Any chance that the Aunt will recruit a few more "cows" for her Dairy Farm...
I'm pretty sure that's a given at some point. I wouldn't expect that in Diane's next update (maybe, if we are lucky... who knows...) but some time later. I think Judith is a very strong contender for a later update and I'd personally hope for mum and maybe Jenny as well.
... and go into selling homemade, all natural ice cream bars at the beach?
I'm not sure about that though.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Well, the game is free so you can't really pirate it. :D

I'd actually argue that not much has changed. The overall content was basically worth the 3 month the last update would have taken if it wouldn't have been for patreon (4 complete story lines is a lot). I think the progress seems a bit slower because the sex scenes etc. became a lot more detailed and include more frames which takes quite a bit of time and because there are more details in general. At least to me the amount of content per month hasn't really changed, the only difference is that the updates are way bigger than they where before and include a lot more quests/ non h content and story. To me it seems like DC wants to move away from those "get money and buy item x" quests which is nice but all those alternatives/interactions take quite a bit of time. Of course, if you want to focus on pure sex content, it's likely not perfect but I guess that's to a degree what makes the game special.

I'm pretty sure that's a given at some point. I wouldn't expect that in Diane's next update (maybe, if we are lucky... who knows...) but some time later. I think Judith is a very strong contender for a later update and I'd personally hope for mum and maybe Jenny as well.

I'm not sure about that though.
I suggested the ice cream idea to Cookie last year and he thought it might be a fun idea. I dunno if he remembers it now though.
Mac

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
So it seems like its going to be around 3 months for this update, I hope its worth it. Its strange how he seems to be making less progress then he used to even though hes making more then double. Its used to be monthly updates almost on the dot with lots of content. Now its 3 months for around 7 scenes? I mean even that last update was super lackluster for how long it took. Its whatever though, i'm a pirate, my opinion doesn't really matter.
Prior to 15.0, the main releases were about 6 weeks apart:

Now the releases are about 12 weeks apart, contain twice as much content, and based on the teacher release, better sex scenes (ie more animation). I also think I read somewhere on here (@j4yj4m I think it was you), that this release will have 12 H scenes.

It sucks to wait longer, but so far the release so far was worth the wait, so I'll hold out hope the next is the same. And in the mean time, I found some other games to check out.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Then you don't understand fights, big guy would destroy the small guy every time. Reason they have weight classes.
I'm assuming that you're merely talking about boxing. Because UFC and other martial arts have a number of short guys that pack some "Dynamite" power and undermine the argument you're making even with "Kid" gloves.

Reactions: Seagalogy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Now the releases are about 12 weeks apart, contain twice as much content, and based on the teacher release, better sex scenes (ie more animation). I also think I read somewhere on here (@j4yj4m I think it was you), that this release will have 12 H scenes.
Hm, I haven't heard about 12 but DC mentioned 9 a while back if I recall it correctly (at the very first he said 7 though). I didn't follow that many streams recently so there's certainly a chance he decided to add a few more scenes (like the maid for example).

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
dc on discord

'@Everyone I will be streaming tomorrow! Still doing a lot of spoiler work off stream in the coming weeks to wrap up the remaining content but I will announce when I do stream.'

Soon boyz

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
About the talent show, eve and her gangs cleaned up the hall and I ought to find the music teacher, but I can't find her and I am not allowed to go anywhere in the morning:coldsweat::coldsweat:
Can anyone help me?
At these steps:- Pick up the beer in Eric's basement and then give it to Eve's gang in the Assembly Hall.
- Go talk to Ms. Dewitt and lead her to the Assembly Hall.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
About the talent show, eve and her gangs cleaned up the hall and I ought to find the music teacher, but I can't find her and I am not allowed to go anywhere in the morning:coldsweat::coldsweat:
Can anyone help me?
At these steps:- Pick up the beer in Eric's basement and then give it to Eve's gang in the Assembly Hall.
- Go talk to Ms. Dewitt and lead her to the Assembly Hall.
Where do teachers go, when they need a break from things?

Algesi

May 7, 2018
So...on android it doesn't work? I downloaded it from Mega. I have a Samsung J5(2016) same damn problem. It shows an error.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So how complete is this game? Would people say it's worth playing now or would waiting abit longer be advised?
I'd say it's pretty far from "complete", but there is a lot to do/see in the game, as well as hints toward future content.
Personally I'd recommend keeping an eye on this thread and waiting for the next release, then you can play the game completely fresh.
I recommend that, simply because saves do not transfer between versions.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So how complete is this game? Would people say it's worth playing now or would waiting abit longer be advised?
I'd say it's pretty far from "complete", but there is a lot to do/see in the game, as well as hints toward future content.
Personally I'd recommend keeping an eye on this thread and waiting for the next release, then you can play the game completely fresh.
I recommend that, simply because saves do not transfer between versions.
Yes I agree you should wait for the next release then play it, there is a lot of scenes in this game already and most of the women when finish will have scenes with MC.

They are working on making save work but only once they get it fix will that save work in newer builds.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
It's actually fairly complete. Try playing it without the walkthrough so you "finish" (the game lol) longer than expected. :tf:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes