cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
2 months of no new releases for a game making 35k a month?
I've been as big a critic of DC as anyone. I thought the way he handled the last update was appalling. Delays after delays and then mockery of people wondering why he had failed to meet his deadlines.

This time, I think he's been exemplary. The Code/Posing bars are moving simultaneously with the art bars (unlike before). This is a bigger update than the last one and it looks like he might have it done in half the time. That deserves recognition.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Meh, never bothered with the french teacher.

But still, more for fap for the fapping!
Understandable, thought the scene in the classroom was pretty entertaining myself, and had to unlock everything with one exception, couldn't help it.

Havarii

Feb 19, 2018
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
And then there's the one where they passed through a dimension full of giant butts.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think I encountered a bug where if you progressed fast enough in the game without progressing with Mia's storyline at all, you get locked from entering in their house.

At any time of the week, I try to get into their house since Mia already asked me to sneak in but it either keeps saying that she isn't at home(day/afternoon) or asleep(night).
It's not a bug: you just failed to understand what you have to do. Don't ask me what you are missing: you're too vague.

Just read the dialogues and you'll understand what you're missing.

I'd really like to know
1) why people can't understand that THIS is an interactive fiction story - so, they HAVE to read the text (dialogues and text);
2) why people always think there's a bug whenever they fail to understand what they have to do to advance the storyline

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
It's not a bug: you just failed to understand what you have to do. Don't ask me what you are missing: you're too vague.

I'd really like to know
1) why people can't understand that THIS is an interactive fiction story - so, they HAVE to read the text (dialogues and text);
2) why people always think there's a bug whenever they fail to understand what they have to do to advance the storyline
Well, maybe they cant understand english or too horny to read all the text. :))

killatopak

May 26, 2018

I'd really like to know
I followed the posted walkthrough on my restart so maybe you can take it up to him/her as it didn't change anything. Maybe you're too busy being horny to help.

sky11

May 29, 2018
Excited and waiting like the World Cup
I hope it gets updated soon.
I really want to do the next version.

Pakiii

Aug 9, 2017
Usually it means you need to complete another event-quest first. Sometimes if you try to purchase the cards again it will let you buy them a second time. Try NOT to buy anything too far in advance, wait until you actually need them. Going to the store doesn't actually waste any time.
Forgot to check place under aquarium... yeaa I'am dumb

Reactions: Hefelo and ReJoe

Amil Io

Jul 1, 2017
My game always hangs on Jenny's scene with Roxxy, when I'm talking to Mom

Traceback says: Exception: Sayer 'sis' is not defined.

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
hey guys i found a bug, sometimes after waiting for mrs okito to have the last scene it restarts completely, i mean when you first start the game and go to the science class for the first time, and after the scene you won't be able to do anything, is like the whole game reseted and i have to reload the game and then i goes without any problem, anyway so far the game is awesome! and i think it should be improved in the loading/saving system

Stimov

Jul 18, 2017
There's probably an answer further back in the forum but I'll go ahead and ask, when I download the CG or extract it myself it just won't open through windows 10 shit photo app or VLC (it actually crashes VLC with the error "VLC could not identify the audio or video codec") Any specific way I should be trying to open the .png files?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes