Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Encountered a couple of bugs.
1. Can't visit the park in order to train charisma and go on a date with Judith.
2. Can't use spray on Diane's plants. (FIXED by waiting couple of days)
These are the ones I have encountered. Gonna add a save file so that someone can check it out.
Haven't used the incest patch. Just the vanilla game downloaded from the official site
1) Judith isn't in the park. EVE is and she's there at night when she and the crew do rap battles. Make sure to save that one stamina bar to look for her and trounce Chico.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Some people already told you that you should hide the art DC's making while he streams, because some people do not want to see spoilers, but you won't listen.

Why won't you listen?
can we report or ban him somehow? I really hate ppl who cant listen and follow a community's principle.

Saxton112

Jul 7, 2017
1) Judith isn't in the park. EVE is and she's there at night when she and the crew do rap battles. Make sure to save that one stamina bar to look for her and trounce Chico.
Well there's a quest for the science teacher which includes taking Judith out on a date in the park. And the park is simply locked on my map and I can't go there at all.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Some people already told you that you should hide the art DC's making while he streams, because some people do not want to see spoilers, but you won't listen.

Why won't you listen?
Please use the report button instead of confronting other members who are inconsiderate - especially after several people have very politely asked them (which is appropriate and appreciated).

I've added spoiler tags to that post and a couple others. Thanks

Reactions: meh1989

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well there's a quest for the science teacher which includes taking Judith out on a date in the park. And the park is simply locked on my map and I can't go there at all.
You should basically unlock it on the first day while talking to Eve in the class room (since you'll need it to raise your charme). Do you use any mods or cheats?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I need help.I got stuck on cards from Erik it just keeps going in loop?I bought cards before the quest when I first opened the game.

I have gone too far in the game

Does anyone know a fix for that?
Usually it means you need to complete another event-quest first. Sometimes if you try to purchase the cards again it will let you buy them a second time. Try NOT to buy anything too far in advance, wait until you actually need them. Going to the store doesn't actually waste any time.

Saxton112

Jul 7, 2017
You should basically unlock it on the first day while talking to Eve in the class room (since you'll need it to raise your charme). Do you use any mods or cheats?
No mods nor cheats. As far as I remember the chat with Eve happened automatically during the first day and park unlocked. I've chatted with her in the hallway and nothing happened. Didn't realize it must happen in the class in order to unlock the park. Thanks for the hint!

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hope cookie will get old saves to work in later versions. Going through all the game on fifth or sixth time is not that much fun.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hope cookie will get old saves to work in later versions. Going through all the game on fifth or sixth time is not that much fun.
Sadly it's very likely going to take even longer than one would have thought at first (he once said 0.16 saves could be the first ones which are compatible). As it seems he wants to complete the code rework first and since Diane's and Jenny's are still old code we'll probably have to wait until after 0.18.

I've actually only once played the whole game again. Usually one can only play the new content from day one and ignore the vast majority of the older stuff, except of course those small bits which are necessary.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I love playing games from start to finish after each update, sometimes you find goodies at the beginning of the games that was not there before.

killatopak

May 26, 2018
I think I encountered a bug where if you progressed fast enough in the game without progressing with Mia's storyline at all, you get locked from entering in their house.

At any time of the week, I try to get into their house since Mia already asked me to sneak in but it either keeps saying that she isn't at home(day/afternoon) or asleep(night).

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes