Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is dexter really have a sexable character i haven't seen any streams so i would like to see it before I believe it
Of course. There's been a secret stream that only a few people have access to. But I'm putting this behind a spoiler. Make sure you want to see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017

can someone change the colour of the blue % text or give it a white background? finding it hard to read at a quick glance

Reactions: bas

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
2 months of no new releases for a game making 35k a month?
I think it s because of DC' s marketing strategy is so good. Patreons like what he s doing also. Have you ever accessed to his kompass main page? DC makes many things for patreons while they re waiting like poll, discord and about future game that may take forever to be released with this speed of process. I dont know the number 35K is real or just a tool to draw attention.

Saxton112

Jul 7, 2017
Encountered a couple of bugs.
1. Can't visit the park in order to train charisma and go on a date with Judith.
2. Can't use spray on Diane's plants. (FIXED by waiting couple of days)
These are the ones I have encountered. Gonna add a save file so that someone can check it out.
Haven't used the incest patch. Just the vanilla game downloaded from the official site

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Some people already told you that you should hide the art DC's making while he streams, because some people do not want to see spoilers, but you won't listen.

Why won't you listen?
I think he has posted that one before too. At this point, I feel like he is either just fishing for Likes, or trolling.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes