j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is it possible if DC drops SS because he gathered enough money to do his project, like a kind of start-up that is more legal and more profitable. I mean no one wants to make adult games forever, patreons could turn their back on them anytime so it' s not a stable job and no one know who is DC right?
Well, DC had a stable, normal job in the gaming industry for almost a decade before he started with SS. I'm sure his next game will be an H game as well so I doubt he wants to leave us anytime soon. Surely he wants to grow his business but at the moment he's one of the best H game producers in the "western world" and I'm sure there's quite a bit of money in that in future.

Pakiii

Aug 9, 2017
I need help.I got stuck on cards from Erik it just keeps going in loop?I bought cards before the quest when I first opened the game.

I have gone too far in the game

Does anyone know a fix for that?

OldSkool

Jun 8, 2018
Need some help unlocking the boat, got almost everything/everyone else...just need the boat. Any clues out there?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, the answer is pretty short. You can't unlock it right now and it will be implemented at some point in the future. The same goes for Rump's house.

ovan26

May 27, 2017
Is it possible if DC drops SS because he gathered enough money to do his project, like a kind of start-up that is more legal and more profitable. I mean no one wants to make adult games forever, patreons could turn their back on them anytime so it' s not a stable job and no one know who is DC right?
well if keep making comments like this he might leave

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes