j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Kind of an awkward question I guess but he originally said that you would be able to impregnate almost every woman ( within reason ). Is that still a go or has he moved away from that? It's been years since he said this on his patreon.
I think that still holds true. If I recall things correctly he said that there'll be one pregnancy update for those "remaining" girls at some point which likely means that Diane will be the only one who gets pregnant for a long time. It's probably somewhere down the list along with those x-ray scenes etc. - things that will be done once the game is basically finished.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can i ask if on Roxxxy's update we are gonna have full content(sex included)or only a partial content(some quests and roxxy takes out her clothes)? Thanks in advice

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can i ask if on Roxxxy's update we are gonna have full content(sex included)or only a partial content(some quests and roxxy takes out her clothes)?
No, it'll be a full update including sex scenes with her (likely even more than one this time). Missy, Becca and Crystal will get scenes as well.

Reactions: Kenuichi

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Would DC add some BDSM, rape or humiliation contents in his game?
There is already some BDSM content with the nun.

I've never heard them talk about rape, but I would bet money that they are not going to add anything like that. Partly because it would be completely out of tone with the rest of the game (unless it's done by a villain and you have to stop them or something), and partly because it's another Patreon no-no.

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017
I thought after roxxy we r going to have an update on jenny storyline but I guess its aunt !

By the way will we be ever able to use old saves ? Cuz the more they r adding content ... The more lengthy it is getting to go through the same part again and again

Anyway can't wait for the next update :closedeyesmile:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
No, it'll be a full update including sex scenes with her (likely even more than one this time). Missy, Becca and Crystal will get scenes as well.
Nice,now that i know this the waiting it's even more frustrating than before XD I've wanted some Roxxy content when i started the game the first time and i can not wait anymore

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
There is already some BDSM content with the nun.

I've never heard them talk about rape, but I would bet money that they are not going to add anything like that. Partly because it would be completely out of tone with the rest of the game (unless it's done by a villain and you have to stop them or something), and partly because it's another Patreon no-no.
Yeah. I mean Men in black could kidnap mom, aunt or sister and do something on them.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes