nln0

Sep 4, 2017

When is 0.16 coming out?!:

Ahh, yes. The ultimate question. Well, the progress bar is showing an accurate state of development so you should keep an eye on it! We've done quite a bit of work so far, but there's still some heavy scenes/quests left to finish (Which we are working on and will be very good, I promise!). This update is slightly larger than the previous one, so it's too hard to predict exactly when it will be ready but feel free to hop on our Discord server to find out more!

Didn't you say you were switching to upfront payments?:

Yeah well, despite the majority of Patrons voting positively for the change (90%+), Patreon hasn't given us the option to switch to upfront payment yet (they won't reply to my emails, typing is hard). So that will be on hold for a while until we get access to it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How are the new Patreon rewards going?:

It's going great! Sam's been revamping our site layout to allow for all those new features/rewards and we're making sure everything will be smooth!

Here's some examples of what we're doing >>>

The only thing holding these back from being used is that we planned on having them linked to the upfront payment method (read above) but we don't have access to that setting yet for some reason so... Anyway. We may release these rewards anyways until then but they really work best if we know people who have access to them are not spam bots and real Patrons supporting us. We'll update you on all that soon.

What happened to all the old video recordings of streams?:

The stream library on youtube had to be set to private due to being flagged by youtube too many times for inapropriate content. So we're going to be hosting all the video library on our site and not have to deal with YT anymore. It will be part of the new website layout and re-design!

Have you been adding new artists to the team?:

Yes - In fact we've been getting a lot of help with animation this update, and I plan on using an artist to help with some backgrounds in the future (after 0.16).

Are you adding new goals?:

Users have been asking for additional goals and it's been an internal debate as to where the resources should be allocated as we reach more goals. Adding more devs to manage doesn't seem to be the right course as I would end up having to micro manage the team too much and slow down my work output (and we're starting to hit a pretty good pace for update making). So, I may get an extra coder to begin work on the next project after SS. Get him/her to lay down a foundation for the game that won't require me to spend much time supervising and allows us to have a good base for when SS is completed. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this!

Love,

DC

(P.S. - I will most likely do less daily streams after this week in order to wrap up the update as the last remaining content to make is spoiler heavy and can't be shown during streams. Just a heads up!)

x0x0x0x0

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i thought 0.18 will be Jenny update what happen?
Hm, 0.17 will be Jenny while 0.18 is for Diane. So actually nothing happened. If you refer to the poll a few posts up, that's just an example of how polling will look like in the future.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Any chance game will switch over to Steam with the new rules that came out, and go back to its incestuous roots?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any chance game will switch over to Steam with the new rules that came out, and go back to its incestuous roots?

Once the game is finish the original content of incest will be added back in and if it does go to steam then you have to remember that steam does not allow sex like it is in this game and will have to censor it along with incest.

Now with all that being said if it does go to steam then DC will make a patch to uncensor the sex and there will be a patch for incest on DC's web site if needed.

Reactions: unknown78

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Does someone know if the final version of the game will be payed (premium)? I mean we will get the game here no doubt, but if DarkCookie wants to charge 10-15 $ I will gladly support him with my money, because I am not a patreon.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does someone know if the final version of the game will be payed (premium)? I mean we will get the game here no doubt, but if DarkCookie wants to charge 10-15 $ I will gladly support him with my money, because I am not a patreon.
I think he said just yesterday that he doesn't want to charge anything for the game if it would ever be released on pages like steam since people have already payed for it on patreon. So I'd guess he won't do that and it will remain free for everybody.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
We here have no idea what or how it will be done but once it is done I will be dropping about $40.00 into a coffee fund for him.

Reactions: TastySnickers

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Once the game is finish the original content of incest will be added back in and if it does go to steam then you have to remember that steam does not allow sex like it is in this game and will have to censor it along with incest.

Now with all that being said if it does go to steam then DC will make a patch to uncensor the sex and there will be a patch for incest on DC's web site if needed.
Can't he just slap a M or X or whatever rating on it and sell it as is?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes