todistgut985

Dec 22, 2017
I dare you! ;D
It will
You're going to be waiting a long, long time then. At this point it's going to be years until completion. I'd understand waiting for a few versions, as the Diane and Jenny updates seem like they'll change a decent amount of the current content and make replaying more interesting.
Yeah, this is the kind of game that (despite the short term title) can be prolonged forever... to opening to new characters and places (islands, vacations other towns) situations (aliens, hospitalization, imprisonment) and new generations due to impregnation... New kids ... them doing it with each other... with their parents and neighbors old and young.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
So DC is now going at 3 updates/year @ 360,000$/yr. I'm having trouble getting behind that and I AM a S/W engineer.

This doesn't take that long.
While duly noted, it should also be considered that no one has any idea of the needs of bug testing and other issues that come with creating a visual novel in the process of monthly downloads as compared to the Japanese model of a publisher financing the creation of a VN and completing it in two years...

JumoManMeer

Jun 6, 2018
are there any console commands to force certain scenes? I'm stuck in the part where you have to mow the lawn (but the scene won't activate).

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
@JumoManMeer As far as mowing the lawn, you have to first check the mower, then go to the mall and buy gas from the department store where you buy most everything else, then come back and interact with the mower again, (you might have to go into inventory and click on the gas when you're in the garage, but I think just clicking on the mower should do it, it's been a while since I last played that bit).

JumoManMeer

Jun 6, 2018
@JumoManMeer As far as mowing the lawn, you have to first check the mower, then go to the mall and buy gas from the department store where you buy most everything else, then come back and interact with the mower again, (you might have to go into inventory and click on the gas when you're in the garage, but I think just clicking on the mower should do it, it's been a while since I last played that bit).
I tried that, but when I click the lawn mower it says "(why would I use the lawn mower. The grass looks fine... ). Can I force myself to do the event or do I have a bad bug?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Are you sure you haven't mowed it before then? It is a one and done event. You offer to help around the house then your mother landlady suggests the lawn could use mowing, then you do what was mentioned above and you get the scene and once it's done that's it. I don't think you ever get a second chance to cut it again.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
There were 111 in the last update and it was big so this one with 111 should be big to.
I'm guessing you made a typo, last update was 52.

Pretty tough to judge size of release based on tasks though, since we don't know what is involved in each task. As you said though, DC has mentioned this release will be sized similar to the teacher one. Which is good, gimme all dat Roxxy!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm guessing you made a typo, last update was 52.

Pretty tough to judge size of release based on tasks though, since we don't know what is involved in each task. As you said though, DC has mentioned this release will be sized similar to the teacher one. Which is good, gimme all dat Roxxy!
I was going off this post and I have no idea how it is staying current to the master.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes