Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
You're going to be waiting a long, long time then. At this point it's going to be years until completion. I'd understand waiting for a few versions, as the Diane and Jenny updates seem like they'll change a decent amount of the current content and make replaying more interesting.
Yeah the moment I posted that I realised this is a long term project. No doubt this is the devs fulltime career and if he's making awesome money then its obvious it will be drawn out for as long as possible. Not that thats a bad thing as long as his content remains to be top notch. I'm hoping his animations get better by V2 which is when I will probably try it again.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No doubt this is the devs fulltime career and if he's making awesome money then its obvious it will be drawn out for as long as possible.
I actually don't think so to be honest. DC is already looking forward to the next project and even considered adding a patreon goal which would including hiring someone to start working on the next game's engine and basics. So yes, the game will certainly last for quite a while but I don't think he's going to stretch it longer than he thinks makes sense (which certainly will be quite some time, given that the game isn't even 1/3 done right now). Of course there's always some hope for later addons even after the game is finished. DC himself will certainly be around for a very long time.

I'm hoping his animations get better by V2 which is when I will probably try it again.
He started working with now so I think we can expect more and better animations in the future.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, I like the preview images, but some people might not want to see them due to spoiling and that kind of stuff. Please put them inside spoiler tags.
Most of what has been posted here in the last few days is fan art and not part of the game.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Most of what has been posted here in the last few days is fan art and not part of the game.
I think that Crawdaddy's point is to allow most people to decide if they want to be spoiled or not by posting most are coming from streams in spoilers and giving people a heads up about this.

Reactions: Crawdaddy
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes