lambout

Jul 19, 2017
Saving a game takes ages with this version, yes I'm using the incest mod and the lads in that thread are telling me this is a base game issue, is there a fix for this?

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
ok question.. im happy for the updates but what about the save issue would that be fixed in the next update?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
0.17 = Diane
0.18 = Jenny
0.19 = Will be polled (probably after Diane update)
Sam, any chance DC could put a polling option as "DC chooses next update"? I'd really like to see what he would do given the option.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
its not even spoiler..its on stream content
I'd say there are still some people here who don't want to be spoiled by stream content either. That's why it's always a good idea for people to use spoilers when they post something "important" that's not in the game right now

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Saving a game takes ages with this version, yes I'm using the incest mod and the lads in that thread are telling me this is a base game issue, is there a fix for this?
As far as I can tell, just don't progress far with your character. Near the beginning of the game your save is tiny, but by the time you have done everything it is around 5meg. Maybe do one route per character (rather than being the town whore, lol)...?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
ok question.. im happy for the updates but what about the save issue would that be fixed in the next update?
I don't think that'll be possible until after the sis and aunt are done, as they are still stuck on an old system.

I might very well be wrong.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I don't think that'll be possible until after the sis and aunt are done, as they are still stuck on an old system.

I might very well be wrong.
Unless things have changed in the last couple months, the idea was that starting with the first post-Roxxy update, that you wouldn't have to restart the game ever time. With the code revamp in 0.16, the hope was the save issue would be fixed going forward.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Unless things have changed in the last couple months, the idea was that starting with the first post-Roxxy update, that you wouldn't have to restart the game ever time. With the code revamp in 0.16, the hope was the save issue would be fixed going forward.
That was the idea before deciding to do the Diane and Jenny updates. The problem is that the Diane and Jenny updates will be reworks of their content. So any progress you make on them will be reverted when those updates come out, and since a lot of later content relies on them it will break a lot of the game. Better to just not let saves work between versions with such big modifications to early game content.

ovan26

May 27, 2017
we
I'd say there are still some people here who don't want to be spoiled by stream content either. That's why it's always a good idea for people to use spoilers when they post something "important" that's not in the game right now
i think you the only one who dont want to be spoiled but DC wont give spoiler either so dont worry about that

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
That was the idea before deciding to do the Diane and Jenny updates. The problem is that the Diane and Jenny updates will be reworks of their content. So any progress you make on them will be reverted when those updates come out, and since a lot of later content relies on them it will break a lot of the game. Better to just not let saves work between versions with such big modifications to early game content.
I'm not sure the order in which they are doing aunt and sister would make a difference. What is the difference between putting aunt at 0.25 or 0.17 when both are after 0.16? Based on reading various Renpy games threads, it seems the difference might be the way they use their variables (or perhaps the type of variables) is a big reason they have problems with changes in the story.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Kind of an awkward question I guess but he originally said that you would be able to impregnate almost every woman ( within reason ). Is that still a go or has he moved away from that? It's been years since he said this on his patreon.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes