baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
wtf. i waited until now to try it and already a bug, no matter what i click i get inside the livingroom at my home, but the dialog are from the "right" location. so that means i need to wait more before trying this game again, if even the beginning is buggy there most be lots of bugs.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
wtf. i waited until now to try it and already a bug, no matter what i click i get inside the livingroom at my home, but the dialog are from the "right" location. so that means i need to wait more before trying this game again, if even the beginning is buggy there most be lots of bugs.
Did you try reloading saves a lot?

Usually that comes in when you've been trying to fish or something where fast loading makes the save system go like this:

Reactions: unknown78

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no, first play, i didnt even save. i started, intro, checked the house, I go out, check map, check my neighbor, clicked the door, doing so I got inside my own house and the livingroom. so i click map and clicked his house, and i get outside, clicking door, i get livingroom again but talking with my buddy, clicked map, school, and i get livingroom again, but with the dialog of the girl talking. i quit game, and restarted. load (autosave) same problem, but then i decided, lets click from the livingroom, so i step out (again as i did that the first time) and it got unstuck. played a bit and it seemed to work.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The first day is like a straight forward tutorial, I'd recoment only doing what you are told to do.
from day 2 you'll have an open world game

Reactions: unknown78

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
In the June 7th update he discussed allocating money to a coder to set the base for his next game. I thought he was going to be developing this game for the long run and that it was going to have a bunch more content. Seems like he's starting to think about finishing this game up and moving on now instead.

Anyone got any info on that?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the June 7th update he discussed allocating money to a coder to set the base for his next game. I thought he was going to be developing this game for the long run and that it was going to have a bunch more content. Seems like he's starting to think about finishing this game up and moving on now instead.

Anyone got any info on that?
He's always been talking about other projects and the idea isn't really new. I think it won't matter that much for now and we'll have a lot more time for SS until it's done as he imagines the game to be. On the other hand I'm pretty sure we won't see that many additions afterwards and that he will move on once everything makes sense. Which means side characters will stay side characters and we won't see endless additions to finished storylines. So I'd think that mom's story is finshed now (except what's needed for the main plot and other characters) and that we'll see the last big updates for Diane and Jenny soon too.

As far as I'm aware he wants to use a new engine for his next game and he wants everything to be set right after SS is done, so he can move on without delay.

YesMan

Jun 17, 2017
He's always been talking about other projects and the idea isn't really new. I think it won't matter that much for now and we'll have a lot more time for SS until it's done as he imagines the game to be. On the other hand I'm pretty sure we won't see that many additions afterwards and that he will move on once everything makes sense. Which means side characters will stay side characters and we won't see endless additions to finished storylines. So I'd think that mom's story is finshed now (except what's needed for the main plot and other characters) and that we'll see the last big updates for Diane and Jenny soon too.

As far as I'm aware he wants to use a new engine for his next game and he wants everything to be set right after SS is done, so he can move on without delay.
He's already stated during streams that no ones story is finished. There's alot more content to be added for characters that have already had updates, including the mom.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
He's already stated during streams that no ones story is finished. There's alot more content to be added for characters that have already had updates, including the mom.
Well, I clearly didn't say that her story is completly finished but that I don't expect her to get a full update, especially since - as far as I'm aware - he has never even mentioned another mum update since. And I'm sure the same will be true for Jenny and Diane after they've got their updates. Obviously she still needs additional content when Diane moves in and to complete the story (Prom etc.) and maybe some other small stuff but I'd actually guess that is going to be it - especially given the fact that he wants to move on at some point.

YesMan

Jun 17, 2017
Well, I clearly didn't say that her story is completly finished but that I don't expect her to get a full update, especially since - as far as I'm aware - he has never even mentioned another mum update since.
I'm pretty sure he has said there will be more updates for her, but further down the line. He said he wants to get through a majority of the other characters first.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I'm pretty sure he has said there will be more updates for her, but further down the line. He said he wants to get through a majority of the other characters first.
In my opinion it's likely a matter of time. Of course I don't know what he has planned but if he's looking already now for somebody to start working on the next game we are likely talking about maybe another 2(?) years he wants to invest in SS (which is already way, way too little given what actually needs to be done) and I can't really see him adding that much more afterwards to for example mom, the teachers, etc. if he doesn't want to spend another 2 years after that.

Reactions: SlowDance

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Is it possible if DC drops SS because he gathered enough money to do his project, like a kind of start-up that is more legal and more profitable. I mean no one wants to make adult games forever, patreons could turn their back on them anytime so it' s not a stable job and no one know who is DC right?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes