• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone having bugs please read this:

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I have a problem with mia to save her in her prison home. I received the message that helps me. I leave the house and I try to go home and can not stop this. and I can not do. help.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But so far it is the most developed character story.
One could say that she was the first one who got her complete story in one update. Until now all main characters had split updates (like Mia, Jenny, Diane, etc.) and will get their final ones in the future. I guess DC didn't want to release shortend and "bad" stories anymore like he had to do it with them in the past.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Browsing through the many pages since release, I think we only have 2 major bugs:
Car dealership insurance claim (I didn't get that, though)
Picking up the cat

There's also an issue when opening MC's locker if you're using an outdated incest patch

Apart from that, people just need to effing read and try playing the game
Playing the game the first day if release is always risky, key seems to be liberal with the use of the manual save. I only got to play about 30 minutes this morning, but it seems less buggy than usual.

Using the incest mod seems realllllly risky the first few days. Not a knock on the creator, it just requires him (her?) Some extra time to work on the mod. Most of the errors in here seem to be coming from the mod right now?

somardon

Jul 17, 2017
I can't unblock the park in the map and I can't improve my charisma. Is it a bug? I have played other versions and I didn't have this problem

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Playing the game the first day if release is always risky, key seems to be liberal with the use of the manual save. I only got to play about 30 minutes this morning, but it seems less buggy than usual.

Using the incest mod seems realllllly risky the first few days. Not a knock on the creator, it just requires him (her?) Some extra time to work on the mod. Most of the errors in here seem to be coming from the mod right now?
oh,thk,completely forgot about the cat bug,saw it once,but last update had that bug too when i was doing mom route,so i had to end it before getting the kitty,but seems like this time i cant reach the loophole from last version....

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
can anyone pls give me a save file for the end of 0.15 as you know we need high dexterity and strength and charisma for some tasks against dexter so cant complete everything with only roxxy. have to play sister story and everything too. so if someone provide an end 0.15 save, it will be really helpful
There's no save that will help you like you want, you'll get errors. You'll have to replay the stat increase portions of the non-Roxxy stuff.

ReistRudheart

Oct 9, 2017
HI GUYS,..
just need a little help, the scene where i go to car dealer to get insurance for the car...i always got error(im stuck T^T).. what should i do.... tnx so much! d///^_^\\\b

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
DC is currently making 30k a month. Over two years that works out to $720,000.00. Now I'm sure DC hasn't always been making 30k to that number is likely a lot less. Lets be super generous and assume 500k. Patrion takes what 5%? So right away it's down to 450k.
Not to mention there are how many people on his payroll now? It's not like he's keeping it all, himself.

Plus, Patreons don't have a gun to their heads. They support Kompas willingly. And, like any other company, they run their business the way they see fit, and if the marketplace doesn't like the way they compete, it dies. It's obviously doing pretty well, so it must be doing something right.

Finally, there are a lot of free programs to build your own visual novels, if you think you can do better.

Homedog45

Jun 13, 2018
So a few broken things so far on android version
-After making some progress with roxi there is a talk option and she mentions clyde being gone and hesstill outside
-just got them the fake id and went to trailler next day and its condemmed for no reason?
-sisters loan money event also seems broken as it just seems to loop and never give the option.
-dexters book item is missing from his locker during the quest.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
I dont know if its a bug but I already finished all debbies quests but i cant sleep with her on her room at night. It keeps saying that i shouldnt wake her up

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am going to wait till the bugs get fixed then play update 15 and 16 because when i play 15 i played for 6 hours then i got to a bug and the hotfix came out and i didnt want to replay the whole thing again

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How come so far into versions we cannot use old saves, does absolutely everything change between 1 version?
A lot of fairly basic stuff under the hood was changed for this version.

The next version, Diane, should possibly be the beginning of when saves can get continuous. As in *from* 0.17 and onwards.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes