mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
after i try to convince the bitch at the car store the game crashes any tip to make it work?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 260, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 93, in call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpy", line 114, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Wed Jul 25 22:27:40 2018

CrazyChris83

Sep 23, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/location_dealership_indoor.jpg'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/characters/josephine/button_dealership.rpyc", line 114, in script
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Turtle\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Wed Jul 25 22:27:40 2018
I have the same Problem, and it doesnt matteer if i try and convince her or pay the bill

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
great instant game breaking bug. as soon as annie opens my locker the game breaks.
time to wait 2 weeks for DC to fix his game like usual. why even take 4 months to release an update and say several times that you're bug testing it and that's why it's taking so long yet deliver such a bug filled shitshow....

Reactions: Cavpal

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
great instant game breaking bug. as soon as annie opens my locker the game breaks.
time to wait 2 weeks for DC to fix his game like usual. why even take 4 months to release an update and say several times that you're bug testing it and that's why it's taking so long yet deliver such a bug filled shitshow....
Isn't that a bug from the incest patch being outdated?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Strange that a number of people here encountered tons of bugs, mine was smooth sailing other than the cat and sister's diary
same here, no crash except when I tried to pay for the broken car insurance.

I encountered a couple of bugs tho, like a scene repeating 2 times, and a big bad bug, that was stopping me from doing anything because I was doing ms bissette and roxxy storylines at the same time, so I had to go fetch the pon pons in the gym teacher's locker while also giving the french homework to roxxy. at that point I couldn't give them to her because she wanted the pon poms but I couldn't go fetch them bs it kept telling me "I should give her the homeworks first"

I just reloaded an earlier save and didn't overlap them and the problem was solved.

honestly, great great update. I would have liked more kissing and at least a couple of h scenes in mc home but it was great nevertheless. and SOME SCENES, JESUS, THEY WERE AWESOMELY FUN. and CAPTAIN, BRO.

btw shit Sara, great tits. I won't fuck you just out of respect for my captain bro.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That happens because you are using a fan made incest patch on day one after release. Deinstall it and reinstall and it'll work.

-Moose-

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if anybody else has this bug (too many pages to look through), but it seems as if once you kill the bugs for Diane there is no option to tell her that you have killed the bugs in her garden.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
any way to fix it so that you can scroll back and forth in dialogues? theres a link on the front page but it leads to page 920 and there's no fix there...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
is there a save file of the full game before roxxy quests ?
Haven't seen one yet. Likely because there's no real need since Roxxy's story starts right away at the beginning of the game and a full save simply isn't needed at all to play or complete her story.

LastOneLeft

Aug 7, 2016
Personally, I just wait a few days after an update for the patch fix version. No point in being frustrated with bugs/crashes when you can just wait a bit for a smooth experience.

It's odd how many people download the update instantly and spoil it for themselves.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Unless someone has a working version of a save from 15.3, I'm suspending play until all of the bugs are worked out.
A save from 15.3 will only work for 15.3 and not with the current release.
The same thing happens with each released version, and has done for a long, long time.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
any way to fix it so that you can scroll back and forth in dialogues? theres a link on the front page but it leads to page 920 and there's no fix there...
"Page Up" key allows limited rollback, for full rollback you can use but may cause unforeseen issues with renpy resetting states.

Reactions: PatreonTed
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes