Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
still buggy an it turns out the autosave doesnt work bastard thing gave me an error after 2-3 hours gameplay an sent me to the main menu so i've gotta start from the beginnin again, i hate liking this game cause imma do it from start again
Yeah, same thing happened to me...

Truth be told, I've decided not to play the game until they fix the autosave AND until they fix the compatibility issues so that saves from previous version can work in the next updates.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

fapman1234

Oct 2, 2017
Also having troubles with the fake ID, Erik told me to go to the pier which didn't even unlock the place, went to the attic to get the fishing rod and to open the pier and there's nothing on the pier. The convo with erik says to talk with roxxy but she says nothing

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
well worth the wait, ton of scenes and they are super good, only complain i have is that is a bit of a nuisance having to start from scratch every update. at least you can start the roxxy quest straight away and it takes 30 mins tops.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Toooooo

Jul 27, 2017
It's my first post but i had to write about this update. Well holy molly it's probably the best update so far; the story is funny; the Captain is the best wingman ever; the animation are quite fine; and Roxxy is the sexiest character ever.
It's almost perfect but there are 4 "bothering" points for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway it's almost perfect, i've Never had bug so i'm a Lucky Guy.
9/10. Good job, DC!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
right Eric tells me to go to the pier and pay 400 for a fake id but no one there seems to offer one and if the sleeping man does how do I wake him up
after talking to erik, speak with roxxy in school and you will tell her about it. then go to the pier and the option will be available. was stuck at this for 5 mins too.

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes