SuitedPanda

Jul 12, 2017
So i dont know if its a bug or if i didnt do something, but when i go to the beach saturday afternoon after her telling me too, roxxy just does the line from when she's in the trailer. i already restarted to see if it was a bug but nothing.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Guys, I have a question,
I've seen in majority players said they want so bad the next update with Diane, Jenny or Debbie.
Am I the only one who thinks that Roxxy is (by far) the hottest girl in this game, and get depressed when realize I probably had to wait a couple of years before getting new content with her ?

(I'm a french guy, not bilingual, so don't be too rude with my english please, haha)
Roxxy its a hot girl,however her update made her incredible,instead of branching a lot of new character routes like the teacher's update,her update gave a new perspective on her,turning her profile a lot more solid and interesting,kinda of wait for something like this on Diane's update(even more on Jenny),cuz this seems promissing,DC just managed to make Roxxy a loveable girl,and gave her a route way more solid than most of the other could hope for(may need more thing,but at least completing her route didnt made me feel like an overworked mule like Mia route did)...

Jelock

Sep 17, 2017
i cant progress with mom or sister when i reached after the scene of me reparing something in the bathroom Helppppppppp

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Ok can just someone save something from current version please? If nobody wants to help us telling us how to bang roxxyyy ?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
By the way, I keep seeing people referencing the sister's quest - is it necessery to progress on the sister's path in order to progress with Roxy? By getting agility, for example?
Some people were worried about not being able to finish the Dexter fight because they didn't have enough dexterity due to having trouble progressing the sister's quest because they couldn't access her journal so some people including myself thought it was a bug. But after playing for a bit it turns out that her quest isn't bugged and you just need to tell her that mom wants to see her which will allow you to look into her journal and progress her quest just fine.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Some people were worried about not being able to finish the Dexter fight because they didn't have enough dexterity due to having trouble progressing the sister's quest because they couldn't access her journal so some people including myself thought it was a bug. But after playing for a bit it turns out that her quest isn't bugged and you just need to tell her that mom wants to see her which will allow you to look into her journal and progress her quest just fine.
Ah, right, thanks for spelling it out in a clear manner, man. :)

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Just a thought but the demand for this game appears huge and so many people were asking for days when will it be released and now that it has the demand is on why so many bugs and when will it be fixed so what about having a group of say 25 users that are active supporters of the game be given access to the game a bit earlier so they can find many of these bugs and allow the developer to fix them before rolling it out to the masses. I know the developer has a small number of people that are looking for bugs but it really seems like it is not enough people. I am virtually positive that the developer would get 25+ people to volunteer..lol

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, I am really curious about one thing...
Does Roxxy's dialoge changes if you play first her update (win her heart completely) and then talk to her, about wanting her to be a model for the art class? Also when Jenny gives her advice is Roxxy behavior changed at all?

cattleman

Apr 14, 2018
Is anyone unable to beat clyde in the shoot out the first time around with Roxxy? Always says 'Daaang you finally got me'

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Ok, I am really curious about one thing...
Does Roxxy's dialoge changes if you play first her update (win her heart completely) and then talk to her, about wanting her to be a model for the art class? Also when Jenny gives her advice is Roxxy behavior changed at all?
I haven't started the art class stuff yet, but I can confirm that her dialogue changes for the french class stuff and when she comes over and talks to Jenny.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Jenny's path is bugged. Doesn't show the 'Debbie needs you' dialogue so I can read her diary. It worked in 15.3, but no longer in 16.0. I've almost finished Debbie's path too, already had sex with her in PC's bed at night. Still there's only 'Talk' and 'Trade panties' options. I think Muay Thai skill is 5 or 6, the rest is maxed. Am I missing something here?

EDIT: The Master says I gotta go out and experience stuff, maybe spend time with the girl that those panties belong to. But no matter what I do, the dialogue won't show up.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes