Jul 4, 2018
well,i play the first version becuz its fun to hit against the bugs and even find loopholes against them,it kinda helps a lot against stucking and even on fixing the bugs,since by finding loopholes,the devs can associate easier the extent of some of the minor bugs...
yea but some people don't have patience for this and then make a horrible impression about the game, ya'know?

womb0comb0

Apr 3, 2017
Anyone playing on linux? I cannot even start the game..
little weird but it took my (oldish) machine like 5 minutes for it to load up and play via the .sh file. i actually clicked it twice, figured it didnt work, opened up a youtube vid, and then up popped 2 instances. try it again and wait it out

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I haven't started the art class stuff yet, but I can confirm that her dialogue changes for the french class stuff and when she comes over and talks to Jenny.
Roxxy was still rude af to me

Did you complete her questline first?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Well I guess those with issues will have to wait for a fix as initial release of new versions usually have a few bugs.

That stuff aside, I really enjoyed this update. Turning Roxxy from bitch to loving waifu was a blissful feeling lads.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Roxxy was still rude af to me

Did you complete her questline first?
Yeah, I finished her entire quest line first and then did the french teacher's route.

The second mafia cutscene doesn't trigger blocking the debbie route and Jenny rout.
I fix the pipe and then peek at debbie under the shower but that's it. DEbbie then just pops up inthe kitchen in the morning and in the basement in the afternoon. Please help. Am i missing something or is this a bug ?
I had that problem too, the event triggered eventually but as someone said before there's probably something messing with the whatever triggers progression for Debbie and Jenny.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
little weird but it took my (oldish) machine like 5 minutes for it to load up and play via the .sh file. i actually clicked it twice, figured it didnt work, opened up a youtube vid, and then up popped 2 instances. try it again and wait it out
told ya so,i did something similar earlier today,opened the game with sh. and gone wash some dishes from the dinner,when i returned it was open,funny thing was,i swear i had started seeds of chaos,but oh well,cant complain about the results...

Reactions: womb0comb0

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
This build needs some patching. Especially with the mom daughter questline. Seems like some checkpoints are missing or not activating. I cant get for example Debbie to vacuum. Haven't checked with Eric and Mia storyline, but im guessing there are bugs too since they're connected. Roxxy questline works without problem.
i got trough all of them but with a lot of sleeping to reset stuff wasnt like that before maybe some rng element got fked up i dont know

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
I mean, every person who is into a particular girl faces the same dilemma.

----------------------------------

By the way, I keep seeing people referencing the sister's quest - is it necessery to progress on the sister's path in order to progress with Roxy? By getting agility, for example?
yes it is you need almost all stats maxed out

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah, I finished her entire quest line first and then did the french teacher's route.

I had that problem too, the event triggered eventually but as someone said before there's probably something messing with the whatever triggers progression for Debbie and Jenny.
Any idea what helped trigger it ?

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Just a thought but the demand for this game appears huge and so many people were asking for days when will it be released and now that it has the demand is on why so many bugs and when will it be fixed so what about having a group of say 25 users that are active supporters of the game be given access to the game a bit earlier so they can find many of these bugs and allow the developer to fix them before rolling it out to the masses. I know the developer has a small number of people that are looking for bugs but it really seems like it is not enough people. I am virtually positive that the developer would get 25+ people to volunteer..lol
he isnt blizzard lol or some big company

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Roxxy its a hot girl,however her update made her incredible,instead of branching a lot of new character routes like the teacher's update,her update gave a new perspective on her,turning her profile a lot more solid and interesting,kinda of wait for something like this on Diane's update(even more on Jenny),cuz this seems promissing,DC just managed to make Roxxy a loveable girl,and gave her a route way more solid than most of the other could hope for(may need more thing,but at least completing her route didnt made me feel like an overworked mule like Mia route did)...
talking about mia people must have felt cheated with that update, i mean you got one sex scene that didnt even have that many options like most others after studying for days and bringing her family together i mean with her mother you have 3 different scenes ... and she has one yeahhh, i discovered this game just recently just a tought

Apr 15, 2018
"Saves don't work, start a new game" - Holy shiiiiiyat. I remember playing this game for almost 20 hours straight (with occasional break) from beginning to the end of the last update. Can't bring myself to do it again. Feels bad, man.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes