CrispJr

Aug 7, 2016
"Saves don't work, start a new game" - Holy shiiiiiyat. I remember playing this game for almost 20 hours straight (with occasional break) from beginning to the end of the last update. Can't bring myself to do it again. Feels bad, man.
Then don't. You don't need to play absolutely everything. You don't need to read absolutely everything.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
if you took the keycode before the quest, you're stuck !
I took the key code at the beginning of the quest and sometime later the damn game just died on me. Fortunately I had saved it before it died. When re-booting it and going to Mrs Okitas class she kept saying that she needed the key code, so there is a bug there.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Any idea what helped trigger it ?
I honestly have no clue, I was just playing and it happened. Could have been random or maybe I triggered it somehow. Maybe you need to progress Debbie a certain amount for it to happen?

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Love what dev did with Roxxy, though I try to train Martial Arts to max before triggering the scene where Eric gets beaten up by Dexter, maybe I can beat Dexter by stepping in then. Unfortunately, it seems Jenny's path is bugged. There's no way to get to her diary in 16.0. This worked in 15.3 though.
i somehow got it after entering her room a good 20-30 times are you playing on skipmode ? if yes that may be the reason its bugged if you play in normal mode you still have to reset a dozen times but it will work eventually all of it just finished all the storylines till the recent update now going to look into roxxy update people have been saying its rly great lets see

r1bb1t

May 8, 2017
The only bugs I've faced besides strange event triggering (morning events trigger during night etc):
when you try to repair mom's car the game breaks because it lacks some background picture,
can't return drawings to Eve.
Oh, and Roxxy's event doesn't trigger when she asks you to come at the beach after you helped her mother

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I honestly have no clue, I was just playing and it happened. Could have been random or maybe I triggered it somehow. Maybe you need to progress Debbie a certain amount for it to happen?
Progress debbie ? but there's no progression possible. In the morning she's either in the shower or in the kitchen. In the afternoon she's in the basement but i can't do anything but ask if she needs any help and she always says no.
Suppose i'll just do the other route and hope it triggers randomly.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
talking about mia people must have felt cheated with that update, i mean you got one sex scene that didnt even have that many options like most others after studying for days and bringing her family together i mean with her mother you have 3 different scenes ... and she has one yeahhh, i discovered this game just recently just a tought
most of the frustation comes from the fact that DC wanted Mia to be the one to debut the dating system,but he ended not putting it(probably he felt like putting a system made to involve so many characters,wouldnt feel nice with only having one option for some time),in the end he put the development of her story but forgot to put the conclusion good enough...and ended up making Mia route being the one who really leaves you feeling like a explored tool....funny,but sad....

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
200 IQ plan by DC

Why pay people to bugtest the game when your patreon backers will do it while giving you money

Genius

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
most of the frustation comes from the fact that DC wanted Mia to be the one to debut the dating system,but he ended not putting it(probably he felt like putting a system made to involve so many characters,wouldnt feel nice with only having one option for some time),in the end he put the development of her story but forgot to put the conclusion good enough...and ended up making Mia route being the one who really leaves you feeling like a explored tool....funny,but sad....
The obvious issue with the Mia update is that there's hardly any Mia by comparison

asdasdasdasfas

Jul 20, 2017
apolagize for the off topic, but do this type of games create files on your system? If 1: opened and used from zip or 2: placed and open from folder placed in desktop...? apretiated

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
so, it says in the start that I can get to new content right away and don't need to play from the Start (I follow this game for more than year now, damn I hate the start). But I can't find the option how to do it? Also is there anoption to unlock gallery? cause last update was realy broken and I grew tired restarting that one because all bugs, and see that people here say the similar thing about all the bugs available.

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
8 hours 14 minutes...EIGHT FUCKING HOURS AND FOURTEEN FUCKING MINUTES ON A GAME WHERE YOUR PROGRESS IS ERASED EVERY UPDATE, while skipping all dialogue and I didn't even unlock everything because some paths are bugged to fuck.

First and last time I do this. I feel ashamed and for the 1st time it's shame that didn't come (pun) from fapping

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so, it says in the start that I can get to new content right away and don't need to play from the Start (I follow this game for more than year now, damn I hate the start). But I can't find the option how to do it? Also is there anoption to unlock gallery? cause last update was realy broken and I grew tired restarting that one because all bugs, and see that people here say the similar thing about all the bugs available.
check the phone,there's a new tip system to say you what you need to do to make the events go forward.....

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
8 hours 14 minutes...EIGHT FUCKING HOURS AND FOURTEEN FUCKING MINUTES ON A GAME WHERE YOUR PROGRESS IS ERASED EVERY UPDATE.

First and last time I do this. I feel ashamed and for the 1st time it's shame that didn't come (pun) from fapping

Pretty sure you wasted your time. Other than some early stat grinding you don't need to play through the Teachers update or Mia's content or other stuff to do Roxxys content

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes