Zumbah

Aug 3, 2017
Finished the game but there's still one locked roxxy scene in the cookie jar. It's the second to last, does anyone knows what scene is?

yeayeayea123

Jul 26, 2018
Finished the game but there's still one locked roxxy scene in the cookie jar. It's the second to last, does anyone knows what scene is?
Either foursome or fukin Roxxy in that cabinet in the beach. Basically spin the bottle, if it lands on Roxxy, you fuk her there (new scene). If it lands on you, you get a foursome.

Reactions: Zumbah

Eyelesst

Oct 11, 2017
How do I increase agility? since I stayed where I needed time and maybe a beautiful girl would give her panties
and no idea how to unlock more agility upgrades

yeayeayea123

Jul 26, 2018
anyone complaining about the bugs, im just happy they released it as soon as possible. dont care how buggy it is, would rather take the risk of a buggy playthrough and get the chance to fuk roxxy and have a 4some asap than wait another week for the bug free version. I actually didnt face any bug and 95% of my playthrough was new content to anyone complaing about save not carrying over.

bugmenot1

Jul 22, 2018
Aside from that, the update is awesome, I loved that Roxanne got an unique personality. I'm into tough girls that end up becoming submissive after. Just wish the drawing was better in some scenes (Roxxy's for example). Also, the fisherman is the coolest guy in Summerville.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
A save from 15.3 will only work for 15.3 and not with the current release.
The same thing happens with each released version, and has done for a long, long time.
Right.

But using 16.0, has anyone played up to the point of the ending of 15.3 and saved the game. That's what I was asking.

Reactions: malvin1

DadsAngel

Jun 24, 2018
I looked through and didn't see anything but I can lift the weights the bar just stays at like 3 percent no matter how hard I hit spacebar

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Right.

But using 16.0, has anyone played up to the point of the ending of 15.3 and saved the game. That's what I was asking.
What you are asking for doesn't exist. It's not a linear update, you can't just pick up where someone left off.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes