animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
I keep getting bugs. First it was the Jenny bug, now I can't get Eric to work in the cafeteria so I cant increase my strength.

Bendezu

Jan 9, 2018
THE GAME IS AMAZING :rolleyes:... but :coldsweat:
translations for this game?,
German, Spanish or another language,
to be honest Spanish is my option,
I can collaborate, I just need something of a thumbnail.... :angel:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
@Tataro ,can you feel that,Diane's next man,soon,hahahahahahaha,soon(okay,not so soon,since the task haven't been defined,but you know what i mean)

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
if you took the keycode before the quest, you're stuck !
Weird thing is... for me I didn't get the keycode before the quest. And I progressed fairly far in her quest after that point... to the point where we already tried out her 2nd device and she needed to work on it some (the belt with the faptic egine).

Then next time I went into the lab I got the introduction again where I tell her my dad died then proceed to blow up a test tube of stuff. Then back up to the point where she tells me to get the keycode to get into her office. But at this point I already have the code... already have access to her office, and had already collected the safety glasses, lab coat, and blueprint for the xray glasses... so now all she has to say to me is "any luck getting that keycode?"

I wonder if getting the blueprint, lab coat, and safety glasses back in my inventory would allow me to move through again (then again even if it did, would it just loop again after the test of device #2?)

Anyone know if there's a console command to put items into your inventory?

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys. One question, I forgot a lot of the game since last patch, if i start from scratch now with 16.0 can someone tell me exactly what starts the new storyline? Thanks!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Quite a lot of content with this release. started playing at about 15:30 today. Finally got through most of the story. Got to the point I can have sex with Roxxy in her room and her mom in the kitchen. I figure there's still some scenes with Missy and Becca I haven't seen yet. So, from 15:30 to 21:30, give or take... that's about six hours of just Roxxy's content without rushing through the dialogue.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
There's always lots of bugs in the first patch build they release. ALWAYS.

If people want to play a non-buggy version, wait a few days until it's been fixed.
Yeah some Bugs.. but not every fuc... Story Path. God Damn it!
The Mother Path dosn´t go on.. Okita path Lags, Sister path lags and so on.

lihit

Oct 11, 2017
Thank you for update!

But I don't know how to start from the end of Ver 15.3.
When I choose NEW GAME, it starts at very first scene just same as old Ver.
It is really good game but I don't want to play same story again and again.
Please help me!

DriKidu

Oct 28, 2017
I am having prodlems whit miss okitas quest where she test the belt on me and asks me to come back tomorrow and when i come to meet her the next day she asks me for the keycode?

Darterild

Dec 11, 2017
Thank you for update!

But I don't know how to start from the end of Ver 15.3.
When I choose NEW GAME, it starts at very first scene just same as old Ver.
It is really good game but I don't want to play same story again and again.
Please help me!
Same Problem here

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes