Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
once clyde runs off and crystal is free, what is next step?
Give Roxxy a day or two and then talk to her. If you open your phone, there's a new panel in it for hints on what to do for each character. If it says give her some space, it means wait a day or two before talking to her again.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Thank you for update!

But I don't know how to start from the end of Ver 15.3.
When I choose NEW GAME, it starts at very first scene just same as old Ver.
It is really good game but I don't want to play same story again and again.
Please help me!
*sigh*

New update, new save. Just play what you want. Come on, look at a few of the pages and see if this hasn't been answered already.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
This is my save for you lazy fucks,every quest is completed except for mia-helen & mrs. johnson-erik quests. probably missing some scene in cookie jar. i can't tell which scene is missing because the game still load scene from my previous save from my persistent file
How have you triggered the 2cnd Mafia Sceen with Mom?

Jun 21, 2018
This was by far the update, such a fun and long and actually more than a little complex stories with a lot of interesting characters. Crystal and Clyde are actually well written terrible people, Roxxy is a sweetie and you really grow to like (and remember their names) Missy and Becca as the storyline progresses. Erik has by far his best moment and is sucha bro and Dexter is developed as very nice to hate bad guy besides the cliche jerk jock. Excellent update.

Reactions: markymark12

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Any solution to NEW saves not working?
Go to the save request thread and grab one there or play the new content. There is no solution becaue they're incompatible.

I like how we're 16 versions into the game and people still don't understand that saves don't work on new versions and that it isn't a bug with a solution.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
is this new update not like the old one? Because In that update her house unlocked on the first day itself by simply speaking to her at the school
Roxxy story arc has completely changed how it's unlocked and the number of places there to visit. A shooting range, her trailer and a meth shack.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes