Fox666

Feb 9, 2018
Where is principal smith's house ?, I try to help Roxxy to get the exam. And I have problem with okita quest.

edit : sorry, I already found it :coldsweat:

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
I never got a prompt to tell the sister to leave the room so I could read her diary. Not sure what variable I missed.

I don't think theres a prompt for that, just go in her room during the day and try. Obviously you have to be far enough along in her and Debbies questline or whatever but I don't think theres a specific prompt.

Reactions: DemoDylan

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Taking a break from my own update and this update is buggier than a $10 prostitute... That being said, it is possible to get through the new content with Roxxy. The game crashes when I try and do the insurance for the Mom tho so I ignored that part... probably missing some shit because of it but... it happens. Roxxy content is hot tho. At least what I saw.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
so i've unlocked the spin the bottle scenes in the cookie jar but when i try to play them from the cookie jar i cannot progress past the spinning of the jar. any fixes for this?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's the thread for people looking for saves.

Here's the walkthrough thread.

Saves from earlier versions DON'T WORK.
What I find bizarre is that he does not give saves, most developers whose old saves don't work give you saves at the beginning of the new content. By not doing that, he just encourages you not to play the game. The file size is damn big, so keeping multiple versions around where you had all the scenes saved isn't really feasible. So having one version with the cookie jar unlocked is the most convenient option, sadly. I think putting in a save at the new content and only the old scenes unlocked in the cookie jar could fix this. Cause right now, for 98% of people here, it's less of a game and more of a cutscene viewer.

Reactions: end42

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
Taking a break from my own update and this update is buggier than a $10 prostitute... That being said, it is possible to get through the new content with Roxxy. The game crashes when I try and do the insurance for the Mom tho so I ignored that part... probably missing some shit because of it but... it happens. Roxxy content is hot tho. At least what I saw.
yup, i play for roxxy only

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
I had a bug with Debbie in the part of the car quest, does anyone know how to solve it? Is an New Save V 0.16.

I decided I finished Mrs. Bissete's quest and Bug was gone.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Has anyone else been having trouble getting the 2nd Henchmen scene to trigger with Debbie? It's been days and still no luck for me. Any one know how to edit the save file so I can make it trigger?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
What I find bizarre is that he does not give saves, most developers whose old saves don't work give you saves at the beginning of the new content. By not doing that, he just encourages you not to play the game. The file size is damn big, so keeping multiple versions around where you had all the scenes saved isn't really feasible. So having one version with the cookie jar unlocked is the most convenient option, sadly. I think putting in a save at the new content and only the old scenes unlocked in the cookie jar could fix this. Cause right now, for 98% of people here, it's less of a game and more of a cutscene viewer.
Why is it bizarre? The new content is not reliant on old content. Roxie's stuff starts on day 2 and can be done without even touching other characters' content. It's not like you have to complete prior content in order to play the new stuff. The most you need to do is sister's panties which lets you get your Martial Arts skill to five, which is enough to complete the content. And that's practically guaranteed by just peeking on her in the shower.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Why is it bizarre? The new content is not reliant on old content. Roxie's stuff starts on day 2 and can be done without even touching other characters' content. It's not like you have to complete prior content in order to play the new stuff. The most you need to do is sister's panties which lets you get your Martial Arts skill to five, which is enough to complete the content. And that's practically guaranteed by just peeking on her in the shower.
I guess that's fine if you play JUST for Roxy. Or only come here for just this game. Which would put you in the minority. Using the cookie jar is still the best and easiest solution if you want to not have multiple copies of the game on your hard drive.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes