Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
i have a problem , i cant faster the time..the icon is gone..i re extrac the file , its the same..someone can help me? thanks in advance
You can only skip forward on the main map and in your bedroom, I believe. You can't skip ahead elsewhere.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Hey dimbulb. Started a NEW game. Saved, can't load NEW save.
Well, you're the first I heard with this issue so apologies for confusing it with the myriad of "My saves don't work" posts. Don't know what to say. Are you playing Mac or Android or Windows cuz I have played all the new content on Windows version without having any save game issues.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Dude... Look at what you said. What sort of solutions do we care about here, in a "piracy" forum, talking about a game that's free? What can we do to change it? What can YOU do to change anything about the process, the money and donations, the schedule, or anything?

This is EXACTLY what I call Mental Masturbation. You're taking out your e-peen and stroking it without any of the benefits of the real thing. Nothing I say or do will change the Patreon stuff and I've explained it all before.

And it's great that you got 10 years. Cookie for you. But none of these people can help you on this, which is my point in telling you not to stain the walls.

Even as a caveman, I like my man cave looking a certain kind of way. And flowers... You stain those, I Bonk you...
This is what happens when someone jumps into a conversation but doesn't bother reading the chain of events.

I'll provide a summary:
I expressed in a polite manner my disappointment of something
People asked me to specify
I explain
People asked me to provide an example of a solution
I do
Dude (you) asks me AGAIN what why etc
I say I already have in previous posts
Dude (you) gives me a bizarre berating on basically how dare I have an opinion and explain my train of thought

I have no idea where this 10 years came from you, cause I haven't said anything related to it.
I have no idea if you are simply a troll or you don't have the full picture.

What I originally said in a general sentiment seemed well received probably because what I stated is a obvious and shared observation to a degree

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
so im not sure if this is a problem but I cant type in Orcette in the Ebay site ingame. Also how do I get drinks for Roxxy? Awesome update aside from that

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
so im not sure if this is a problem but I cant type in Orcette in the Ebay site ingame. Also how do I get drinks for Roxxy? Awesome update aside from that
The MC says something when you first open the EGay screen so make sure you've clicked through the text there, then click the actual search bar on the web page and type it in.

To get Roxxy drinks, you need to talk to Eric. I did it in his room at night but it may work in basement as well. He'll clue you into a guy that makes fake IDs.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Finally managed to finish the entirety of Roxxy's story. I didn't have any bugs or glitches on her at all - and it was a great update!

I did get massively delayed due to being confused by the sister path though. I wanted to up the agility to not get swamped by the bully dude, but my memory of exactly how to progress with the sister is so fuzzy since it has been changed so many times. I got that you need to progress with the mom to progress with the sister, but even after I saw the mother masturbate, I never got a prompt to tell the sister to leave the room so I could read her diary. Not sure what variable I missed. Maybe I went too far with the mom path? I think that was a bug back in the day.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
"My saves don't work"
Yeah i searched for "Save" first looking for a solution and bellyaches about OLD saves were all I saw. Unlike those clowns, I read the 1st post looking for a solution too. Maybe Unren busts new saves.

Yep. Looks like the rollback file is what busts new saves. Saw a rollback "fix" on first post but that did not fix my "NEW" saves. Did a fresh install, no unren and could save and restore.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
The MC says something when you first open the EGay screen so make sure you've clicked through the text there, then click the actual search bar on the web page and type it in.

To get Roxxy drinks, you need to talk to Eric. I did it in his room at night but it may work in basement as well. He'll clue you into a guy that makes fake IDs.
Well now I feel silly. Thanks mate.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Finally managed to finish the entirety of Roxxy's story. I didn't have any bugs or glitches on her at all - and it was a great update!

I did get massively delayed due to being confused by the sister path though. I wanted to up the agility to not get swamped by the bully dude, but my memory of exactly how to progress with the sister is so fuzzy since it has been changed so many times. I got that you need to progress with the mom to progress with the sister, but even after I saw the mother masturbate, I never got a prompt to tell the sister to leave the room so I could read her diary. Not sure what variable I missed. Maybe I went too far with the mom path? I think that was a bug back in the day.
You actually don't need to progress with mom for the first two sets of panties. First one is stealing the panties from her drawer while she's in shower. Second is after peeping on sis in shower then getting her used panties after Somrak asks for em. That's all I needed for the fight with Dexter as I beat him with 5 points in Martial Arts.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

leaderginta

Jul 27, 2017
anyone complaining about the bugs, im just happy they released it as soon as possible. dont care how buggy it is, would rather take the risk of a buggy playthrough and get the chance to fuk roxxy and have a 4some asap than wait another week for the bug free version. I actually didnt face any bug and 95% of my playthrough was new content to anyone complaing about save not carrying over.
Agree. I've seen some bug here and there but overall, it's quite smooth

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes