Rōjin

Aug 12, 2017
im stuck at getting the fake id please help. i have just found out that i need to talk to roxy but i dont know when and where since the option never pops up

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
im stuck at getting the fake id please help. i have just found out that i need to talk to roxy but i dont know when and where since the option never pops up
Talk to her in class, then go to pier to learn what you need. then go back and talk to her in class.

art_of_okama

Donor
Jun 1, 2017
Miss Dewitt has been saying I need at least two more people for the Talent Show forever. Not sure who she's talking about, it seems like I've talked to everyone. Anyone run into this problem?

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
First off, autosaves aren't working at all, but more importantly ive run into a bad timing bug and since autosaves arent working and I didn't think to save beforehand, I'm kind of stuck. The meth drug deal and my getting put into the hospital happened to coincide on the same day. Since the Hospital visit automatically sends me to the end of the day, I have no other option but to go to sleep, but apparently because of the meth deal it says I have other things to do. I try to go pretty much anywhere and it says I can't go there at night. Am I stuck and have to start over or does anyone know a work around?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I've had this problem since v.014. I can never progress the story for her after a certain point. The sensei never asks for more panties after the second time.
just continue interacting with her(like entering the bathroom or sneak into her bed,this trigger new events for her eventually),if you dont believe me,just follow the walthrough

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
But how do you do new content if you cant load old saves and you have to start from scratch=
The new content is not dependent on the old content. All you have to do is Day one and the new content starts on Day 2. Very little overlap except for the Sister to get panties for Martial Arts training. And you only need to get two pairs of panties for that. As I got past the new content with just five points in martial art and everything else maxed out.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
and another Loop!!! GOD DAMN IT
the Okita path starts from 0 after I fucked here allmost in here office!
Is here anything working??

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
how can i get the scene with crystal?
After you get to have sex with Roxxy in her room after the fight, Crystal will comment on you knocking boots and offers to give you a ride. You can accept or decline, then choose between Vaginal or Anal.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
What I'm talking about isn't your EMM or whatever. It's simply observations into his development process and opinions on them. I've offered general solutions simply because I've been asked to do so.
Dude... Look at what you said. What sort of solutions do we care about here, in a "piracy" forum, talking about a game that's free? What can we do to change it? What can YOU do to change anything about the process, the money and donations, the schedule, or anything?

This is EXACTLY what I call Mental Masturbation. You're taking out your e-peen and stroking it without any of the benefits of the real thing. Nothing I say or do will change the Patreon stuff and I've explained it all before.

And it's great that you got 10 years. Cookie for you. But none of these people can help you on this, which is my point in telling you not to stain the walls.

Even as a caveman, I like my man cave looking a certain kind of way. And flowers... You stain those, I Bonk you...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes