feelright

Jun 17, 2018
the game is way too buggy, im spining the bottle and nothing happens, DC is going to take at least 2 months fixing this, 0.17 in 2019 for sure.

Nov 16, 2017
What I find bizarre is that he does not give saves, most developers whose old saves don't work give you saves at the beginning of the new content. By not doing that, he just encourages you not to play the game. The file size is damn big, so keeping multiple versions around where you had all the scenes saved isn't really feasible. So having one version with the cookie jar unlocked is the most convenient option, sadly. I think putting in a save at the new content and only the old scenes unlocked in the cookie jar could fix this. Cause right now, for 98% of people here, it's less of a game and more of a cutscene viewer.
Once they get done with the next 2 characters this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I guess that's fine if you play JUST for Roxy. Or only come here for just this game. Which would put you in the minority. Using the cookie jar is still the best and easiest solution if you want to not have multiple copies of the game on your hard drive.
If you want to save your cookie jar, I'm pretty sure your persist file transfers across versions and keeps those scenes unlocked so you can just play the new content. The actual game saves are what aren't compatible.

If you're wanting to play for all characters each update, then you wouldn't be using an old save anyways. You would want a new save to replay it for those characters. Unless I misunderstood what you mean by it's fine to use a new save if all you want is Roxxy content.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Well, this is the greatest update DarkCookie has ever made, hands down. Roxxy got so much great development that it seems borderline impossible for any other girl to ever come close to this.

Roxxy has definitely become best girl in my book. I can't wait for the Prom/Impregnation update for her. I'm glad the poster girl for Summertime Saga got a more than worthy update.

-Moose-

Jul 24, 2017
Don't know if it is just me going crazy, but I can't seem to hand over the stolen goods to Harold in Mia's questline. Is it just me or am I forgetting/missing something?

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
cookie jar shows that there are 2 more scenes for both Roxxy, and Misty/Becca. out of the 8 for
Roxxy and 4 for Becca/misty Anyone know how to unlock them? The hints tab says 'hints coming later' and im not getting any new dialogue when I talk to them. Every time I go to the beach it gives me the Spin the bottle sex option and nothing more

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Getting a traceback error at the very end of DeWitt's storyline. I've already glued her chair but when I go to her office, she's just in there and yells at me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/school/school.rpy", line 72, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 390, in trigger
File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 414, in _do_trigger
File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 265, in trigger
File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 142, in process_action
File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 514, in force
KeyError: u'annie'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 36, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map_lock_check.rpyc", line 40, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school.rpyc", line 72, in script
File "C:\Users\dj_ch_000\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\dj_ch_000\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Thu Jul 26 01:22:09 2018

This is preventing Roxxy's storyline from finishing somehow

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Well, this is the greatest update DarkCookie has ever made, hands down. Roxxy got so much great development that it seems borderline impossible for any other girl to ever come close to this.

Roxxy has definitely become best girl in my book. I can't wait for the Prom/Impregnation update for her. I'm glad the poster girl for Summertime Saga got a more than worthy update.
Yea I was originally on the Mia team because the Questline made it seem right but the Roxxy questline's incredible. And you get 2 side bitches.

Now I'm just waiting on some Eve content.

thamaverick

Sep 19, 2017
Getting a traceback error at the very end of DeWitt's storyline. I've already glued her chair but when I go to her office, she's just in there and yells at me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 36, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map_lock_check.rpyc", line 40, in script call
File "scripts/locations/school/school.rpyc", line 72, in script
File "C:\Users\dj_ch_000\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\dj_ch_000\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Thu Jul 26 01:22:09 2018