jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Hmm started a new game. Now it's completely broke. Can't advance because when I go up to Principal Smith's office, she just kicks me out

angel93132

Jul 2, 2017
Roxxy telling me to meet her at the beach on Saturday to play spin the bottle, but there is no option for it when I interact with her at the beach.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Save before black cat and then load
anyone has a working save till v 10.0 ? it gets boring trying everything again and again
First Page:
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Idk if someone already answered it, anyway, for foursome you have to play the bottle at a weekend and the last spin has to finish on MC. Enjoy.

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah good idea. One of the music teacher quests is bugged for me. It seems to prevent me from completing most quests at school. So I can't progress in the story.
Everything worked fine until I fed the kitty cat and the game froze, then went back to the main menu

I restarted, but everything was fucked from there

Reactions: CowMeat

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Found a bug. Not sure if it can be called a bug but... if you use unren in order to enable the console and it also activates dev mode, it's literally impossible to play the music minigame as both the "s" and "d" are ren'py hotkeys. Not really sure how to go about changing is as I've never had to unren something I used unren on...

Edit: I take that back. Tried again and it works fine now. I must've hit something. That said, since I decided to play without using the cheats at the beginning and can't skip minigames, I forgot just how bad the music game was. It's probably the only minigame I'd call shitty in SS. Others are ok, that one is just straight up shit.

boimandool

Jul 17, 2017
hey for anyone that beaten a game could tell me with words not pictures the scenes in the games like roxxy-pussy or Debby-handjob etc.. make sure you put the spoiler thing on as I havent played this ubdate yet so thanks ps I would also like to know if roxxy has a anal scene?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

So exactly how do we start new content fast & can we choose from what update new content begins or just this version. Also what about certain choices like choosing between Helen or her daughter Mia, having Mrs. Johnson only for yourself etc
Sorry if this was already mentioned but i looked through like 15 pages & there are like 50+ pages since new update

Reactions: Crawdaddy
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes