Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Love what dev did with Roxxy, though I try to train Martial Arts to max before triggering the scene where Eric gets beaten up by Dexter, maybe I can beat Dexter by stepping in then. Unfortunately, it seems Jenny's path is bugged. There's no way to get to her diary in 16.0. This worked in 15.3 though.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
There's always lots of bugs in the first patch build they release. ALWAYS.

If people want to play a non-buggy version, wait a few days until it's been fixed.
You're right but that means a new build, so you gotta start all over again (that's over 6 hours in my case) :tf: Wouldn't it be great if testing builds were a thing before launch? But nah, the world ain't unicorns and rainbows.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Love what dev did with Roxxy, though I try to train Martial Arts to max before triggering the scene where Eric gets beaten up by Dexter, maybe I can beat Dexter by stepping in then. Unfortunately, it seems Jenny's path is bugged. There's no way to get to her diary in 16.0. This worked in 15.3 though.
you only beat him on the final fight,MC takes a beat on Erik's event doesnt matter how manny agility you have,i did it with max agi,just to see that Dexter can be hurt,just that...

Reactions: Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
you only beat him on the final fight,MC takes a beat on Erik's event doesnt matter how manny agility you have,i did it with max agi,just to see that Dexter can be hurt,just that...
Thanks for the info dude, then I get to see Roxxy's path tomorrow. See ya ;)

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
For the people having trouble with the Jenny journal thing, are you talking to her in the morning?

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
For the people having trouble with the Jenny journal thing, are you talking to her in the morning?
Every morning. She's either in the shower, showing herself off masturbating or she's reading a book on her bed. When I talk to her I can only 'Talk' and 'Trade Panties'. And yes I've watched Debbie masturbate when Jenny walked in on me and said she may keep it a secret if I am willing to do something.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
You're right but that means a new build, so you gotta start all over again (that's over 6 hours in my case) :tf: Wouldn't it be great if testing builds were a thing before launch? But nah, the world ain't unicorns and rainbows.
It sounds like there's only a couple in the official release, which is much better than their previous releases. With so many decision trees, there's bound to be bugs, especially as the game gets bigger.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Doesnt matter something is bugging flag triggers. Same stuff happened for me with Debbie, i couldnt progress with housework then i accidently clicked on bed icon during map screen and stuff is on fast forward ever since.:D

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i suggest you guys to download the final 0.16 version with all bugs fixed and then have fun with.
well,i play the first version becuz its fun to hit against the bugs and even find loopholes against them,it kinda helps a lot against stucking and even on fixing the bugs,since by finding loopholes,the devs can associate easier the extent of some of the minor bugs...

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes