bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I just clicked on this thread like 5 minutes ago and it was showing 930 pages, I refreshed the page just now it shows 926 page?. Why are pages being deleted in mass ?.
because people are asking for save and i think admins are deleting those posts
and why will there be consequences? sounds overkill to me?
Just FYI - I've been moving the vast majority of the posts to the proper threads, and that's what makes this thread smaller. The only ones being deleted are the repeat requests for the same thing over and over.

We have a separate thread for saves and one for walkthrough/playthrough questions.

And yeah, the 23rd time someone asks the exact same question that's already been asked and answered 22 times gets a little old. :D My best advice is teach people to fish. Instead of spoon feeding them an answer, be helpful by directing them to the correct thread or generally where it's already been answered.

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, I have a question,
I've seen in majority players said they want so bad the next update with Diane, Jenny or Debbie.
Am I the only one who thinks that Roxxy is (by far) the hottest girl in this game, and get depressed when realize I probably had to wait a couple of years before getting new content with her ?

(I'm a french guy, not bilingual, so don't be too rude with my english please, haha)

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Guys, I have a question,
I've seen in majority players said they want so bad the next update with Diane, Jenny or Debbie.
Am I the only one who thinks that Roxxy is (by far) the hottest girl in this game, and get depressed when realize I probably had to wait a couple of years before getting new content with her ?

(I'm a french guy, not bilingual, so don't be too rude with my english please, haha)
I mean, every person who is into a particular girl faces the same dilemma.

----------------------------------

By the way, I keep seeing people referencing the sister's quest - is it necessery to progress on the sister's path in order to progress with Roxy? By getting agility, for example?

Reactions: jugde
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes