harazard

Apr 22, 2018
You have to find someone else to spot you. Ask the kid in the cafeteria.

Also, there is a walkthrough in the opening post here.

The kid in the cafeteria is stuck on who will replace him in the cafeteria so no

And if you mean the wikia as a walktrough??Nah that is far from a walktrough in my opinion

fibrizzo

Nov 18, 2017
Ok, something wrong with sister dairy event, i saw mom touching herself event but when i talk to sis i dont have option "Debbie wants something from you", any solution guys?:(

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know of any specific triggers needed for the mom/landlady vaccuming scene? Her questline seems to be stalled there, which breaks the sister questline, which breaks Bisette, which breaks Roxy, so it's kind of annoying. Fixed the broken pipe like weeks ago but I still only find her in the shower or kitchen during mornings, and in basement during afternoons.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
where and when can i use the spy cam got it at start of game still cant place it anywhere so whats the point of having it lol also the t v in living room why is it locked nowhere to put the password to unlock it

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
as much as i like this game, I don't think I will play this new update until someone posts some saves. This game is too big to replay every update.

Reactions: sparton297

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
still buggy an it turns out the autosave doesnt work bastard thing gave me an error after 2-3 hours gameplay an sent me to the main menu so i've gotta start from the beginnin again, i hate liking this game cause imma do it from start again

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I just clicked on this thread like 5 minutes ago and it was showing 930 pages, I refreshed the page just now it shows 926 page?. Why are pages being deleted in mass ?.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes